DM-RandomFacility - My First Map LoL

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

DM-RandomFacility - My First Map LoL

Well i only started to use the Unreal Editor today and havent really had much success with 3d programs but i took a look at AngelMapper's tutorials and they helped quite a bit and after that i started fiddling around with UnrealEd and came up with this map, i know its rubbish but its just a start and im new to this so, try not to be too harsh please...

This is the Entrance you start off in that little Elevator like area.

This Is one of the four main rooms but its empty at the moment

This Is a basic room viewed from the other side of a small hallthe other three rooms are alike.

This Is a basic room from inside the room.

And here is a link to the Map, but its not really for playing yet lol i just wanted to see what people thought of it.

http://www.sharebigfile.com/file/146...ility-rar.html

Ideas and Comments Welcome.

Thor110

Hmm... Interesting design of that room in the fourth screenshot.

The thing to do with UEd is to fiddle around. If your ever in doubt of what to do, try the search function in Unreal Wiki. Put 'tutorial' in with your search and you'll get a first steps guide to whatever you want!

Keep at it, and good luck!

Comment

And work small to start out. My drive is packed with 10 or 15 half finished massive maps.
      Just spend ten min flying around each of the stock maps, looking at all the details and construction to get an idea of how to make good, usable and fun maps.

Oh, and the 'Play!' button is your friend.

Comment

Yeah its not detailed yet but as i said ive only begun 3D Moddeling in General today as well as using UnrealEd and i didnt think the map was that big? is it?
        Well there wer lots of small problems with that map so i completely remade it lol and here are the new pics along with the map.

The Lift

Looking Out Of The Lift

Finally A Center Section Of All Four Rooms.

And The Map Itself...
        http://www.sharebigfile.com/file/146...ility-rar.html

Ideas and Comments Welcome.

Thor110

Comment

Working...
        X