• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Torlan][

1. Name: Torlan][
    2. Version: beta 09/04/07
    3. Compatibility: ECE
    4. Description: Torlan, but with three extra nodes.
    5. Screenshot:

7. Credits: Me, but mainly whoever made the original Torlan.
    9. Download: http://files.filefront.com//;7192876;;/

I thought of making this map when I saw a vid of the vehicles of UT3. The vehicles were demoed on the Torlan map, but I noticed a different node setup than I was used to. I have since made this Torlan variant with three extra nodes.

Comments welcome!

Not to be harsh, but how many diffrent versions of Torlan have been made so far?? I also expected something more than a few extra nodes.

Comment

Good job. I'd love to try it.

Originally posted by akstylish View Post
      Not to be harsh, but how many diffrent versions of Torlan have been made so far?
      The point is that this version hadn't been made.

I also expected something more than a few extra nodes.
      In my ever so humble opinion, a few extra nodes was all Torlan ever needed. And where better to place them but here?

Comment

Originally posted by Xyx View Post
        In my ever so humble opinion, a few extra nodes was all Torlan ever needed. And where better to place them but here?
        WHOOPEE! Praise from Xyx!

Not to be harsh, but how many different versions of Torlan have been made so far? I also expected something more than a few extra nodes.
        I know there dozens of Torlan versions out there, that's partly why I didn't want to release this. I mainly made this for myself, but I thought I'd put it here 'cos I think it's quite fun. I know that Torlan][ sounds a bit 'OMG my torlan is the ultimate...', but the fact is that this is based on the real torlan][, as seen in a UT3 preview (can't remember where it was). I wouldn't want to do anything so crass as to make a few small changes to torlan, and that's why there are no changes other than the extra nodes.

Comment

I do believe the XMas Torlan map has the same nodelayout. And that thing's old as heck.

Comment

There's a Xmas Torlan...?

Please show me where it is.

Comment

Working...
            X