Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

looking for players and modders

ok well right to the point.

super_sonic is making a gametype/mod called CnC witch is based off the ever popular C&C renegade but with some neat changes.

basicly we (http://www.unrealinsanity.com/ witch is the #1-3 best invasion server) are looking for some more people to test this gametype and also we would love some people who could map/mod/texture and what ever to help. also sonic wants to make a CnC server but he is not sure if hes should do it in this stage of the game (we think he should).

this is the server its played on ut2004://67.106.77.175:7777 (if invasion is not being played)

so come check it out!

C&C always sounds great. I'm interested in getting a tester, but obviously we would have to be at the same time online, so what timezone are you in?

Comment

i think i might of undownloaded this...will check...but hows the mod going?

Comment

just join the server it almost never run out of people to play with, but it usually full of invasion players.

and and the mod now has some textures and such but mostly there are none, and now commanders have an rts style screen too.

Comment

sorry for double post, but come on people this is a great mod almost everyone who on our server loves it (at least the ones not addicted to invasion) and also CnC plays at around 4:00 EST every day on unreal insanity's #1 server

80 views 4 posts...

Comment

umm okay theres 109 views but no posts.

what do you guys want? pictures?

Comment

Pictures are always good to include.

Comment

only a small problem with if the commander leaves you cant get a new one
                and the raptor things are over powered, a team with 5people in the raptors can just fly over and own the other if there...and only turrets sceme to kill them fast

Comment

Working...
                X