Wangtang's Mods

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hah hah hah!

Look at the top left and right corners! Plus Lilith's face...

hypnotizing...

Comment

Yeah i know, i dont know why it happens. Mebee its sopme sort of virus lol.

Comment

Originally posted by Wangtang View Post
        Yes, but utterly hilarious.
        Ill mak eit have some sort of death message like:
        "Wangtang was run down by Lorin's RC Bulldog! LOL! XD OMG!!"
        I'd play with it just to see that.

Comment

I ran into a problem with the knife. I have it all set for ut, but i cant seemt to export the dan thing, it gives my an error liek
          "Skin creation error" and then crashes 3ds...

Comment

Hey there, its been a while since ive updated you all on anything.
            I got the texture now for the knife, and animations are all done. All thats needing to be done now is get it into UT and make the actual weapon for it.
            Heres what it looks like:

I had an idea for the sniper rifle as well. I know non of you have seen it yet, but i'll tell you that when you fire it it has recoil and will send your weapon up 45 degrees, this is not only to make it more real but balance the fact it does 90 damage. I think 45 degrees is too much, and mebee i should decrease it to about 22 degrees.
            I have also decided that ill make the zoom only 2 stages, and when you go into zoom there wont be a zero zoom, and it will go straight to something like 5x zoom, and then with a turn of the mouse wheel to something liek 10x zoom.

Comment

Or maybe just put multiple zoom-stops.

'Cause you turn too slowly when you're zoomed out all the way.
              Plus... hard to hit a person close-up when your zoom is at max. You know what I mean, right?

Comment

Weapons looking good, but shouldn't the knife's handle be a little more smooth? Maybe it's just the render, but its edges look almost as sharp as the blade's

Comment

The knife... well its gona stay that way, i fugure because its so small theres really no need to get super detailed with it.

As for the zooming, i need some help. Does anyone know How i can do this? All i want is zoom to have mouse control and mebee mroe of it.

I think what ill do is finish the rifle here, and come out later with a new version. That way i can at least get some nice feedback on it. The knife will come later too.

Oh and How can i make a new icon for the weapon. Everytime i try its either too big, partly unseen or not aligned.

Comment

Let's see.... Yes, I believe there is a mod that allows you to adjust your zoom using the mousewheel. Runestorm adapted the mod into their Ballistic Weapons mod-pack.

I think I still have it... Lemme check when I get home!

Comment

I know that, but i am no coder. I also need a way to increase the max zoom... Continue sniper talk in the new thread labeled "X-82A2 SR Beta"

Comment

Where is tha- oh wait, here it is!

Comment

oh, here's a name for the vehic, the X-9 Space Ripper, or X-SR for short, it would be able to pick up vehics and passengers, and be able to travel faster than most dropships, is a VTOL craft (look at the jets), and has weapons including: (I made this name up) The HSTBFG (HOLY S*** THAT"S a BIG F---KING GUN!), it would be a very large photon displacement cannon, which would run off two PNC reactors (Photon-Neutron Crasher), it would have to charge up of course. once fully charged, it would fire a harmless looking beam, wait a few seconds and, BLAM!, your target gets warped into your reactor, is "crushed" by the reactor (what I mean is, the nuclear energy being constantly created by the atoms would tear away at your poor defenceless victim's molecular struture, creating more energy, and shorter charge times, for the cannon). the reactors should both together be able to hold all together 8 body's worth of atoms, before ultimately going into critical overload, and exploding in a horrifying torrent of energy, vaporizing the pilot and his victims in a huge blast. you can also activate a sort of self destruct sequence manually and, depending on the number of people you already have in the reactor, will result in a harmless spark, to a devastating matter-antimatter explosion (on a scale of 1-7, 8, and it would blow up by itself) and after a while, the energy would collapse in on itself, creating a black hole. This vehicle, as I've described it, is designed as a one use vehicle (what I mean is fill it up, and let it blow up) so put a lot of these in a map.

Comment

I had another idea for a weapon, and RPG.
                            It would be liek any old rpg, with 2 choices of rockets to use, one being the standard grenade, and the other being an armor piercing rocket for killing tanks and stuff. It would be similar to the avril, in that when u shoot you reload the rocket, adn the rocket itself would travel pretty fast...
                            Also, it will have back blast, and so if somebody stands behind u when u fire, they die, or lose alot of hp.

Comment

I made a model for the weapon, ill call is the RPG13:

Comment

Nice Render!

Originally posted by Wangtang
                                I made a model for the weapon, ill call is the RPG13:
                                Is that the one that's on the server? Can't say I've seen it in a map yet, maybe I'm just not running the right gametype or something!
                                Looks CoOoL!

Comment

Working...
                                X