Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Just watch your step.

Comment

Lol, that looks liek a fun device, im gona check it out and see if i can adapt it to a vehicle.

Comment

Glad to help.

Comment

Well it looks liek a nogo with the rc car, though it wouldve been cool.

Comment

Yay, goog news. through the help of Lord_Buggy's coding, i was able to over coem the problem with the recoil behaving poorly in net play for my sniper rifle! So now it operates perfectly, and all thats needing to be done now is to make a new icon for it. I feel kinda nub for asking this, but, how can i make an icon for the gun?
            I thought i couls simply make a new mini image of the gun, but that didnt work. Please explain to me somebody.

Along with fixing the sniper now, i came accross a new problem, Close quarters combat.
            You see, the way i set up this sniper was to reinforce the idea of "camp and wait" and to detere "Run and gun". So, the sniepr only works when u use the scope, and when u get close to people, its nearly impossible to kill them unless u get SUPER lucky. So i was thinking aobut making a Combat knife to go along with the sniper. Nothing liek a good old combat knife i always say. So i think ill try and create a combat knife to go along with it, and get it so it'll so liek 50 damage, or instant kill if u get them in the back. Nut then i may run the risk of players starting to run and knife, but if the sniepr is used in the propermaps (WIDe open maps) it should be cool. And if you get a kill with a knife, ill try to get it so it gives u a special message, as with headshots and stuff, because a knife kill is so leet.

I had another idea, i got this from Battlefield 2142, and i thought this would be useful for AS and team games. Basically, its a Medical Hub, a big bow of medical supplies. You could have an assigned medic, or just a special pickup, and when the medic has the hub out (just holding it) all friendlied within a certain range would get healed, mebee 1 hp per second or something, and th emedic also has the choice of throwing the Hub down, where the box lands, and opens up and heals all players near it, mebee 2 hp per second. Along with that, i was also thionking about an Ammo hub as well, for resuppliing players, and have it so certain guns replenish faster than others. Like an assault rifle would reload the fastest, and a sniper would take longer, and again, it would work liek the Medical Hub.
            The other idea i was thinking be cool, would be a device, similar to the link gun, that only heals vehicles, and has infinate ammo, but will have a charge limit, liek a battery, or overheating, and you could use this only for healing cars.

what do you think of this?

Comment

1. Love the 2nd idea.

2. Add a Bayonet on the sniper rifle. Or was that your main plan?

3. Sorry about the RC car.

Comment

Nah, adding a bayonet to the sniper rifle just wouldnt look right to me. Besides, im a big fan of Combat knives, especially in BF, and I wouldve made one eventually, so i thought, why not make just 1 weapon, when i can have 2!

Heres what I have done already for a knife model, what do you think?

Comment

Nice model, looks like a standard combat knife.

How about a throwing knife weapon? You know, the ones from Resident Evil Apocalypse? The ones the umbrella soldiers in the round black helmets used.

Comment

Nah, this be just something secondary to the Sniepr rifle, because when u get clsoe up, using the gun doesnt help. Just sort of one of this fun things to kill people with =P

Comment

the APC doesn't work. I installed it 3 times and uninstalled it, but it won't work.

I used some other mutators like car launcher and such and the apc won't appear in the list. Also, i put it in the list manually but it doesn't appear in-game.

what the hell?

Comment

Did u get that missing file i posted the link to?

Comment

I did a bit more with the knife. I widened the handle and added a clip at the end of it. The sheeth or whatever its called was just an extra thing for looks.

Comment

Why is the knife a different color?
                            lolz
                            Yay post #200!

Comment

It's not textured yet.

Comment

ummm, magic??

I made this pic to give myself an idea of what it will finally look like in game, first-person view that is. I also made a hand to hold the knife.

Comment

Working...
                                X