• Show
Clear All

• replied
    yep

how the Warhammer 40k going?

Leave a comment:

• replied
    I wish!
    Tbh mate that would be great, but I honestly don't know if I'm up to it.

The whole idea was for a simple little map, that you could load up for a quick 10mins in-between rounds of hardcore fragging for a laugh.

Having different maps with different vehicles gives some variation & stops it getting boring, but I do want to avoid people having to play with all the settings before they can play, because that would kinda prevent it being something you could just chuck on spontaneously.

(plus, the vecs all handle so differently, you kinda have to design the track specially for that vehicle)

Leave a comment:

• replied
    so is there going to be a setting or something where you can pick what vehicle you want?
    hell,tank,car,etc?

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Sorry mate not been up to much really, got tons of R/L work to do as well..
    Right now I'm waiting for Dark3d to get back to me about the sportscar, & trying to get the right balance of monster-wheels & good handling..

Leave a comment:

• replied
    i too was also joking

common bigim tell us what you been up too, atlest on the up forums

Leave a comment:

• replied
    I was jokeing about how he made a British tank, and said he should also make a French one, however the French one would go faster backwards then the rest do forwards.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Originally posted by deuxhero View Post
    make a french toast stick that goes Woooosh! but backwards
    at a very fast glance this is all that i got out of that post....
    what i was thinking when i made that connection i have no idea

Leave a comment:

• replied
    make a french tank that goes faster backwards then the others do forwards.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    This is SO right up my alley - I love the miniatures worlds, and will try this one out as soon as I can! It looks really fun!

Leave a comment:

• replied
    TIS A BRITISH TANK!!

Love the mod and maps.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    TY stud.
    Just finished the 6th & last tank skin.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    these maps look *****in' Big Jim - nice work...

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Thanks X.

Just a quickie update - I've had some mad pc problems this week, but as soon as I restored my backups I got a bit more work on the skins done.

I've got 5 tanks now, they're no works of art to be sure - just recolours with a tiny bit of added detail - but they're bright, bold & stand out from each other well enough, and that's good enough for me..

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Keep up this great work

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Strictly speaking I shouldn't post this here, because it's not really about the map I posted (WreckRoom-Rally), but I will anyway, because it's interesting I hope.

Been working on another track, and some more vehicles to go in it - they're about twice as fast as a normal Goli, Mass about one-third of a normal Goli, have more torque on the steering, and have less upright stiffness (means it can rock from side to side more - in fact, you can even be flipped if you try very hard).

Good news for tank-hoes!

They handle really nice imo, ok, you won't be getting any leet wicked-airs, but they leave the ground much more, and bounce around nicely.

Those are the first two attempts at the skins, I'm going to produce 6, Red, Blue, Green, Yellow, Purple & Brown/Orange, so we can have 6 players.

I'm thinking about using them in this map;

..Which is almost finished.
    The idea is, by the time the race handler mut is sorted, I'll have 2, 3 or even 4 tracks to put out all at once, so it won't be a boring case of only one track to play on.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X