OSM-MicroMachines-WreckRoomRally

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thanks X.

Just a quickie update - I've had some mad pc problems this week, but as soon as I restored my backups I got a bit more work on the skins done.

I've got 5 tanks now, they're no works of art to be sure - just recolours with a tiny bit of added detail - but they're bright, bold & stand out from each other well enough, and that's good enough for me..

Comment

these maps look *****in' Big Jim - nice work...

Comment

TY stud.
        Just finished the 6th & last tank skin.

Comment

TIS A BRITISH TANK!!

Love the mod and maps.

Comment

This is SO right up my alley - I love the miniatures worlds, and will try this one out as soon as I can! It looks really fun!

Comment

make a french tank that goes faster backwards then the others do forwards.

Comment

Originally posted by deuxhero View Post
                make a french toast stick that goes Woooosh! but backwards
                at a very fast glance this is all that i got out of that post....
                what i was thinking when i made that connection i have no idea

Comment

I was jokeing about how he made a British tank, and said he should also make a French one, however the French one would go faster backwards then the rest do forwards.

Comment

i too was also joking

common bigim tell us what you been up too, atlest on the up forums

Comment

Sorry mate not been up to much really, got tons of R/L work to do as well..
                      Right now I'm waiting for Dark3d to get back to me about the sportscar, & trying to get the right balance of monster-wheels & good handling..

Comment

so is there going to be a setting or something where you can pick what vehicle you want?
                        hell,tank,car,etc?

Comment

I wish!
                          Tbh mate that would be great, but I honestly don't know if I'm up to it.

The whole idea was for a simple little map, that you could load up for a quick 10mins in-between rounds of hardcore fragging for a laugh.

Having different maps with different vehicles gives some variation & stops it getting boring, but I do want to avoid people having to play with all the settings before they can play, because that would kinda prevent it being something you could just chuck on spontaneously.

(plus, the vecs all handle so differently, you kinda have to design the track specially for that vehicle)

Comment

yep

how the Warhammer 40k going?

Comment

Working...
                            X