Announcement

Collapse

The Infinity Blade Forums Have Moved

We've launched brand new Infinity Blade forums with improved features and revamped layout. We've also included a complete archive of the previous posts. Come check out the new Infinity Blade forums.
See more
See less

Dragon_Ball_Z_Character

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Well first I must commend you, and I think they just need adjustment.

Like Vegteas Polys are kinda weird.His leg has a vert that just flys out of his leg, and his neck is really wierdo...I'll stop there.

Any ways,try using some refence images to refine the models a bit, and make the textures alittle nicer, and you got winners.I could help you some if you need man, but the modeling is up to you.

Comment

In the portraits of Goku and Vegeta, there are other versions of them. Do you have those models too??

Comment

me thinks your link is defunct

Comment

He could have taken it down for repairs and upgrades.

Comment

Those models look awfully familiar, like the ones I worked on for BFP (the fatal rage release) for the quake 3 engine. I have to dig up the old max files but i'm guessing they look so odd cause they are ported from the mod i worked on. I definitely recognize my vegeta.

Comment

is true IF you want i delete this post?
              for copiright issues?

Comment

You don't have to worry about copyright issues IF you made them from scratch.

At least that's what i'm told.

Comment

Those models are from the mod i worked on years ago. The thing is some of the community modified my work a little, as there was various versions of vegeta or goku or the fact a lot of characters can look a like in porportions, and people did head swaps. Funimation shut me down and it was a well known mod so they could release there ps2 game but the work was mine. I don't mind if you use them or this stays up.

Comment

looks great but im having problems downloading them

Comment

just for FUN

Comment

Hello,
                        it's a lonng time !!!
                        but i have found video of the pack :

Now if i found th pack again, i will post it !

Comment

Will it have Piccolo?

I've wanted Piccolo in UT for over 12 years.

Comment

someone should make a mutator of a weapon that fires a straight beam similar to a kamehame wave

Comment

Originally posted by Budboy View Post
                              someone should make a mutator of a weapon that fires a straight beam similar to a kamehame wave
                              i have dreamed, but anyone do it :/

Comment

the only thing I can think of that can achieve that is fire a projectile with a trail effect of a beam, only said trail effect has a longer lifespan to emulate a longer beam

then said projectile has a timer which produces a hurt radius per tick

Comment

Working...
                                X