Global Warzone 3.87 online

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Global Warzone 3.87 online

just copying this from Global Warzone's webpage.

Now the Time of the Offline gaming with GWZ has ended.
    we have put a gameserver online with the version 3.87 (you can download the 3.87 in the file section)
    The IP is 81.169.152.155

found at http://www.globalwarzone.com/entry-eng.php

Looks like a newish release to go with it, haven't downloaded yet but I can't be sure, the old version I had of this mod was very immature but promissing. Gonna check it out

Everytime I press the controls tab I get a long pause then ut2k3 crashes and I get this error. I've been getting that message from their first to recent release. :bulb: :weird:

UT2003 Build UT2003_Build_[2003-04-07_17.42]

CPU: GenuineIntel PentiumPro-class processor @ 941 MHz with 255MB RAM
    Video: NVIDIA GeForce FX 5200 (Omega KX 1.4523a) (4523)

GWZVertScrollBar Package.GWZMenuButton.GWZVertScrollBar (Function XInterface.GUIVertScrollBar.AlignThumb:0001) Runaway loop detected (over 1000000 iterations)

History: FFrame::Serialize <- UObject::ProcessEvent <- (GWZMenuButton Package.GWZMenuButton, Function xGWZInterface.GWZMenuButton.InternalOnClick) <- UObject::ProcessDelegate <- GUIComponet::MouseReleased <- UGUIController::MouseReleased <- UInteractionMaster::MasterProcessKeyEvent <- UEngine::InputEvent <- UWindowsViewport::CauseInputEvent <- UWindowsViewport::UpdateInput <- UViewport::ReadInput <- APlayerController::Tick <- TickAllActors <- ULevel::Tick <- (NetMode=0) <- TickLevel <- UGameEngine::Tick <- UpdateWorld <- MainLoop

Comment

????!????!!!??

Dont really know, why these happens, cause its the ut2003 class only with different graphics.

there are made no changes. will have a look for

Comment

Working...
      X