Flag Domination 1.0.1 - New Maps!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Flag Domination 1.0.1 - New Maps!

Flag Domination has been updated to 1.0.1, with just a few minor tweaks - but you'll need it to play the two new maps, conversions of CTF-DoubleDammage and SpoonDog's CTF-TechDream (yes, he was kind enough to give permission). Both are three-flag maps. And I'm still looking for anyone interestend in doing an original FD map

hey, Uncommon, I made a Umod with everything that is available now. However, i do not have a host that allows the 36+MB file. What host do you use? Ach, OT, OT! Anyway, I could send the file to u to put on your site... Contact me somehow (PM, E-mail, AIM, ICQ, MSN, Yahoo, etc.)

EDIT: Noticed something: my profile doesn't have my MSN addy... jaybud4@hotmail.com

Comment

The reason I don't use umods is because support for them in the Mac version is broken. Yes I know most UT players have PCs (even I had to get one just to make mods, don't get me started), but it's the principle of the thing.

However I have no problem with you hosting your umod somewhere else.

BTW my host is http://addaction.net/ ..I just recently switched, so far so good.

Comment

You know, I have a good host, It's just too BIG for my current file size rule...

Comment

Fixed the link

Well that was silly of me - messed up my UBB code and ended up with a bad link to the FD page. Good thing I checked my web logs. It's all good now.

Comment

good thing

Comment

Working...
            X