X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

AS map pack (dark_elf)

Name: AS-mappack (dark_elf)

Version: beta1

Compatibility: Should run with any ut2004 versions.

Description: Read below for descriptions on all maps

Download: http://www.uploadtemple.com/view.php/1160307668.rar

I’m going to list the map names and a little info about them.

AS-elf's-moderate-trials-beta1=
    I started doing this map a while ago and never got back to it. My computer crashed on me when I was working on this map so instead of the three objectives I finished I only got the 1 objective as that’s the only version of the map I backed up. Sorry.

I made it in a gauthy kind of atmosphere and I wanted it to be in a very low lighting level kind of makes it look very good.

This is far from complete so who ever wants to feel free to take off where I left off and change the name of map to whatever you want to.

This map is unfinished.

AS-Elf's-Newb-Learning-Trials-Final(TFA)=
    This map is very crapy looking. The textures are absolutely not aligned. The map looks like it was made in about 10 min and what ever else you can attack a bad map for this is the map to do it on!
    This was my very first map I was learning how to map when I did it. It’s very good for teaching new players how to do jumping and all that. Man is this map ****ty looking..

This map is finished.

AS-KvW-RaceTown-Final(fix)(night)
    AS-KvW-RaceTown-Final(fix)=

I asked permission from kvw clan to remake this map. They gave me permission and allowed me to work on it. However I lost interest in it.

There are two versions one with the original sky box the other with a night skybox. I love the night one! Add some snow to the map and it will fit in nicely! Maybe add some snow around track in corners and stuff.

So far all I did was put up some teleporting volumes to stop players from exploiting. But I haven’t tested them completely yet so there might need to be adjustments and or added volumes to prevent exploiting.

The teleporting volumes send people to a box at the beginning of map. I wanted to design the box all decorated with cheat signs. But I'm no good at doing Photoshop and converting into textures.

This map is unfinished.

AS-New coaster beta3=
    This is one I just started on. It’s about maybe 2 hours of work at the most. All I did was get the track the way I wanted it and added player spawns, temporary vehicles, and temporary light.

The track is about how I want it. But I haven’t yet to start on decorating and making an actually eye candy theme to it.

Basically it’s a vehicle stunt map.

There is a few errors wrong with it that still needs to be done.

1. Mutwheeledstunt vehicles will not work in assault no matter how hard I try!
    2. There is a few bsp errors on the loop de loop
    3. It’s an easy fix but I haven’t gotten to it yet and it was a bit foolish of me. I made the track to big and it’s going into the outside of map past skybox heh!

This map is unfinished.

AS-PathwayNaive-Remix(beta5)=
    This is one I just recently started on and very quickly coming to an end on! The track is the way I want it to be. The traps are good. Just a few little fixes.

1. The elevator at the defenders base and the trigger need to be timed more right and the delay fixed.
    2. The secret path traps and trigger need work.
    3. Some of the traps are dark. “It’s a very easy fix I just haven’t done it yet”
    4. I did the lighting for the map they way I wanted it. However I would like it to correspond with the right team after a team switch happens. Teamspecific_actor_v2 (made by nova^) has a feature to do this but I don’t have the time to start doing that.
    5. Also there is a mut that someone helped do for me but it doesn’t work. I gave the attackers shock rifle but I didn’t want other team to be able to pick it up but the mut doesn’t’ work. If this doesn’t get fixed the map will be impossible!

This map is unfinished.

AS-pillargunmadness-beta10
    This is a map I made sometime ago when the first pillar gun mod came out for ut2004. Sense I didn’t like the fact that the mut could be played on all maps servers where becoming more about playing logo’s then actually playing each map the way its intended to be played!

So I made a map that was specially designed for the pillar gun and it helped out quite a lot! Blip and I started working on the map and came up with a very nice area for them to build there fantasy homes and forts.

The map has a different version of pillar gun that’s a lot better then the original this one was made by blip.

This map is finished.

AS-Pyra-sprucedup(fixed)=
    Again this map is one I did sometime ago. The person that made this map was licensetokill. However he never completely finished map and there was a lot of complaints about the map. So I took the map and fixed it up.

It has traps, trap room (both teams), and some exploit fixers around the map.

This map is finished.

AS-Real-RaceTrack-BETA3(fixed)=
    This is another remake I did. The original maker of the map was biggsy. However he didn’t make the bases for the team’s right and put random player spawns through out the area.

Fixed it so it has true bases and player spawns. Fixed some exploits. And added spawn protection.

Also around the track I put a volume so you can’t use assault rifle on track. This is to encourage players to drive around track not walk around trap and then camp with nodes.

This map is finished.

AS-Scorp_Race-Elf'sEddition-final
    This is another remake. This is one that was done a long time ago. It was done mostly by dan^. It has a much more eye candy look to it. More health pickup’s around the map some more weapons. And a better all version of scorpion race compared with others out there!

I recently edited it so that it has exploit protection from players shield boosting enemy to objective. I had a good friend make a volume for me so that air strike bombs can go through the volume however I forgot about deemer projectiles.

This map is finished but has a very stupid mistake!

Say, wouldn't it be nice to have just a few screenies to look at while considering to download it?

Of course, we all need an assault map pack, so lets make it a good one.

Comment

Originally posted by Fuzz2k7
      Say, wouldn't it be nice to have just a few screenies to look at while considering to download it?

Of course, we all need an assault map pack, so lets make it a good one.
      No chance there on both counts.
      This map is finished but has a very stupid mistake!
      Lol you need help.

Comment

all racing and trials...fun

not

Comment

Na this is racing maps your not going to find anything here enogh to blow up the skirt on a girl!

Sorry i only started making the thread. Sorry i ran out ot time this morning i would have put pics up this morning if i had more time!

Ill get some screenshots up soon sorry about that. i would have done it in my right mind!

Comment

Originally posted by dark_elf
            Na this is racing maps your not going to find anything here enogh to blow up the skirt on a girl!
            So what’s the point of it? Seems worthless to download it from my standpoint.

Comment

^^cause mabey someone somewhere might actualy like race maps not everyone is identical to you!

Sorry for the delay on screenies i ran out of time this morning!

as-elf's newb trials

this map sucks by the way

as- elf's moderate trials

as-scorpionrace elf's edditon

as-real race track beta3 fix

Comment

as- pyra spruced up fixed

as- rollercoaster beta

as-kvw racetown fix night

as-pathwayremix

Comment

all race maps...

Comment

Originally posted by Jim Bones
                    all race maps...
                    Yes all race maps, yes.

I wonder how many downloads it has? properly none considering the links useless.

Comment

rolf i spent a while trying to find a upload site. every time i found one it was either a bad link to there site or they didn't give you the link to download file. heh.

Comment

Originally posted by dark_elf View Post
                        rolf i spent a while trying to find a upload site. every time i found one it was either a bad link to there site or they didn't give you the link to download file. heh.
                        Then id suggest removing the thread completely. Its not nice to make people think there’s some new content to download when there’s not.

Comment

? but the link dose work its just that its not on a upload site i really perfer but it works. dosen't matter. most don't even like race maps i thought it would just be nice to put it here to let others see and get a taste of what raceing maps are all about.

but everyone is entilted to there opion. ty for your suggestion but i don't think it will be to much of a pain for this thread to stay here. it's not like its a virus. lol dont' you dare put a silly remark to that.

Comment

Working...
                          X