Recruiting UT2k3 MOD

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Recruiting UT2k3 MOD

Hello we are recruiting two member's today. And then our team will be full. I'm going to list detail's off what we need below.

Modeler:

We need someone who is use to working with DBZ model's and know's a little bit about the shore line behind DBZ. We also need
    someone who is willing to work hard for our team and will be accessible alot either by e-mail or by msn/aim/paltalk.You will
    need to be skilled in one of the following modeling tools 3D studio max(Most likely needed someone in this)/milkshape 3d/Maya.
    and if the modeler has any veiled idea's about gameplay and what they think would be good ingame we would love to hear it. We
    would like to see some kind of proof of past modeling and would prefer it if your are not in another mod at the same time. but
    if your are in another mod we will take your in to our consideration and get back to you as soon as possible.

Animator:

We also need a animator who should be experienced in 3D studio max. And we need someone who CAN apply a skeleton to a model.
    They should have past work to show us or can make something to prove to us that you can actually animate. We would prefer it
    if you are not in another mod but like I said in last post we will still take your in to consideration and get back to you
    as soon as possible. And if you have any gameplay idea's you would like to see in the game I'm sure we can talk about it. We
    do prefer it if your do know something about the compile type's of Ut2k3 or a eager to learn them. I will help your out if
    you don't know what they are so that you can understand them as soon as possible. we need someone who has access to a e-mail
    address or paltalk/msn/aim.

Contact detail's:

PalTalk : Steve-o
    MSN : steve_o_dblb@hotmail.com
    Aim: steve o dblb

Thank you for reading....

For the love of CHRIST, why can't you DBZ mod people just f!cking collaborate?? I mean, jesus, there must be a hundred thousand different DBZ mods out there that get a model of Goku done and think they're hot stuff... honestly, we dont need a vast array of unfinished modifications devoted to the same sub-par television show!

Maybe if you people worked together, you'd actually have enough people with enough talent to actually create a product worth distributing. Other than that, I must ask you to please, for the love of god and all that is holy, stop.

Comment

well I think I know why:

here's a conversation one of my spysat's picked up.

[child of goku]: Well lets join together MB.
      [master bubbels]: Yeah than we can make one great DB mod and finally make a statement tot the world.
      [child of goku]: Yeah, now lets go over the story one more time.
      [master bubbels]: k, all the evil baddies show up and want revenge on goku. So the trow in a supa flupa blast
      [child of goku]: NO, No, no they capterude chichi
      [master bubbels]: Well I wrote it, so back off baby.
      [child of goku]: Well wait until my chainsaw off lightcomes to you >)
      [master bubbels]: Your power level is puny so shut up
      [child of goku]: AGGGGGGHHHHH
      [master bubbels]: that transform trick wont fool me
      [child of goku]: Look I regained 40000000 more points
      [master bubbels]: Your lying my reader shows only 20
      [child of goku]: Fear my HAHAMAMAKAMADAMA Wave
      [master bubbels]:give me your best shot.
      [child of goku]: *is he insane*, run now or you wont live
      [master bubbels]: that's they oldest trick in the book
      [child of goku]: well I also got a KAKAKAKADAMAA beam
      [master bubbels]: that doesnt exist
      [child of goku]: Well I invented it
      [master bubbels]:your a loser
      [child of goku]:$#%%##^#^^
      [master bubbels]: $#%%##^#^^, to your self

and so the two fagets go on for 4 hours insulting and tlaking ****. And now you know why there cant be coloboratio amonst DB-z teams.

Comment

Originally posted by Main
        For the love of CHRIST, why can't you DBZ mod people just f!cking collaborate?? I mean, jesus, there must be a hundred thousand different DBZ mods out there that get a model of Goku done and think they're hot stuff... honestly, we dont need a vast array of unfinished modifications
        Why don't you tell that to all those "realism" mods out there?

Comment

well I think I know why:

here's a conversation one of my spysat's picked up [...]
          ROFL! That was amazing

Seriously though, it's like this on all mod fronts. Everyone wants to be the #1 mod of their sub- genre, and they'll battle to the very end to make sure it happens. Unfortunately DBZ mods rarely amount to anything, but in the world of realism it could mean big bucks if the guys go retail, so I can understand that.

Comment

I'm still under the impression that some of these DBZ wannabe-mod makers don't understand the concept of intellectual property and copyright infringement. They already seen one DBZ mod got kicked in the face but these people just keep going like Energizer Bunnies. They keep going until someone shuts them off or if they lose interest and run out of batteries.

Don't these people need something in WRITING from their copyright holders (Ā©2003 BIRD STUDIO/SHUEISHA, TOEI ANIMATION. Licensed by FUNimationĀ® Productions, Ltd. All Rights Reserved. Dragon Ball Z and all logos, character names and distinctive likenesses thereof are trademarks of TOEI ANIMATION.) before they start making these mods?:bulb:

Comment

Well

ESF, have not been told to stop!. Well I can see where your coming from Cazzz. It's not like that so much with us. Our gole is not be to the best DBZ mod out there. It would be nice, Our hole idea is to make it fun as possable. With some new Ideas on top of that

Comment

Working...
              X