Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Xyx we need you

Comment

this is cool and all, but why didn't you ask Epic to have your old one revived? It was big enough, but I don't blame you, because Epic won't do it unless you ask them, so not many people know...

but great dropship

Comment

You'd need T-Shinzon, not me. The only time I touch models is to add collision boxes. Shin hardly even has time for me, though.

Comment

Looks F****** Awesome!!! Cant Wait To Try It Out!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

perhaps someone could give a yell to him or someone they know that can help me out with this problem.

Comment

smoothing on the turret is pretty messed up, which is why you see that triangulated black shading.

Comment

barnebiss can u make a model of a project im gonna be working on plz i rilly need help modeling skinning im good at but plz help me out couls if i tried to make a model it would be a dissaster so plz help me and ps deos any 1 know a good pop-up blocker i rilly need for my comp and nice models u rilly do seem like a pro

Comment

BARNEBISS U ARE A MODEL MAKING GOD lol

Comment

Yeah, the whole caps and "lol" thing makes your post so inteligent.

Comment

Gundam seed I'm sorry I dont have time to work on any other projects right now. I'm trying to get the map and these vehicles finished so I can move on to my main project.

I need a person that has max and knows how to export a model so the joints dont get messed up.

Comment

cAn u help me later when ur done the apc and dropship

Comment

Pateince yong grasshopper

Comment

Hmmmm, looks very good indeed. As for th joint problem if its exporting upsidedown have you thought about pointing it down and then seeing if it flips itself up the right way when exported (basically opposite to what your exporting at the moment)??

Comment

what exactly is your joints issue? some of the bones end up pointing in the wrong direction? pivoting bones rotate the wrong way? i have access to max and i can import it into unrealed for you, but im wondering if maybe its another issue. i have always had problems with turrets when you leave the root bone as the yaw or pitch bone, the root bone must not be involved in any rotations otherwise you get some CRAZY effects! but otherwise i have never had any issues.

put your stuff on filefront.com and send me its address, ill download and import it, save the uax and put it on my filefront account. pm me when you are ready!

Comment

Ok guys after the long delay I finished skinning the dropship and animated all the parts and started getting the differant parts ingame. here is a picture of the dropship ingame but with out the front missile pods.

everything works just fine on the dropship but right now its weapons do not work. I do not know how to implement making it so when the pilot presses the right mouse key it plays the deploy anim for the front missile pods and still alows the pilot to control the dropships flight

I also cannot figure out to do the same thing for the co-pilot so when he presses the left mouse button it deploys the back wing pods to there deployed state. right mouse button for the co-pilot open and closes the dropship ramp.

Comment

Working...
                                X