Marines APC and dropship

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Marines APC and dropship

Well the colony map is coming along nicely and I am happy to say the APC is at about 75% skinned and the Dropship is at 99% skinned.

here are a few images below of the just about finished dropship.

I'm running into some problems with the inside of the dropships cockpit with the inside wall panels needing fixed. if someone with 3Dmax or any other modeling program would be willing to help me fix the faces in the cabin that would be great, just post here if anyone is interested in helping.

And here is a model that will be built into the map as a pickup.

nice pics man

Comment

wow !

looks nice ..

Comment

Great!!

Looks really good

Comment

I got the Turret skinned and almost ingame. but on exporting to unrealed the joint rotations get messed up , Is there anyone here that would be willing to help me get the turret into unrealed??

Comment

This is a quick image of the turret ingame

I'm still having the problem with the joint on the turret. come on someone help me out.

Comment

Well what is the joint problem??? and did you have the joints setup for a Z up world???

Comment

Yes in milkshape I have it so its pointing up. but on import into unreal ed its pointing down .

Comment

um dude nice dropship and apc but when ur done can u e-mail me the dropship and apc plzzzzzzzz at darckstar_echo@hotmail.com

Comment

hmmm well the bones still need to be setup for Z up axis. I don't know milkshape but on maya the joints have to be set on the X-Y axis to -90degrees

Comment

lol plzzzzzz send me the dropship when ur done plzzz

Comment

are u guys done yet plz say yes couls i wanna try it out

Comment

Hey GS calm down and BE PATIENT. All good things come in time.

Comment

Ya your work is looking good.

Comment

Only if I can find somone that would be willing take my finished and rigged model file and get it into unrealed as UAX File. when I am importing from milkshape its messing the joints up. I am not asking for someone to model a model for me or skin it or animate or rig it or code it. I can do all that stuff and the code is already done for the Turret. and everything else. I just need somone that can take my model file and get it into unrealed so the joints are not messed up.

Comment

Working...
                              X