DM-Unamed

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

DM-Unamed

Just a few screenies of an unamed new map I've been working on lately.

Looks promising. You should work on the lightning.

XOR

Comment

WHOA MOXNIX Those shots are very impressive. ****!!!
      But......the last shot, the lighting looks real good and dim. And the others look kinda bright IMO. A map like this should be dark and eerie i think. And those windows could tone down its colours as well. They really stand out too much. Are they transparent?
      Also, why not use the skybox from DOM-Ruination. I think that would look good for this map aswell.

Comment

Originally posted by Reversion
        WHOA MOXNIX Those shots are very impressive. ****!!!
        But......the last shot, the lighting looks real good and dim. And the others look kinda bright IMO. A map like this should be dark and eerie i think. And those windows could tone down its colours as well. They really stand out too much. Are they transparent?
        Also, why not use the skybox from DOM-Ruination. I think that would look good for this map aswell.
        I've only been working on the map for a few days now. Details like that I'll worry about after the layout is done. Not much sense making a fancy skybox and trying to trim, light and texture everything perfectly when everything is changing constantly.

No the windows aren't transparent, though some of them probably will be later... Have to see how that affects the framerate. I'm looking for some better stained glass textures too, but haven't had much luck yet... Those are the only 2 that come with the game.

Comment

If you're using AbaddonArchitecture.Base.wal10go for walls be aware that they look very blurred with normal texture settings. In this case search elsewhere... Just a hint!!! Keep going the good work!!!

Comment

looks promising like other people are saying. I look forward to seeing the final.

Comment

Working...
            X