X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

[BETA]TNSR mod

Name: TNSR[tatical nuclear sniper rifle]
    Version: 1
    Compatibility: UT2004 [should work with ut2003 wouldnt know XD someone test this please
    Description: this is the mod contains the beta(but sill very fun XD) data for the TNSR mod for UT2004 + a modded rankin map with the TNSR already in the map your own personal pleasure.

how to upload to ut2004 after unzipping:
    1:unzip folder which cotains 2 files named TNSR and 1 called DM-{SM}rankin
    2:drag the 2 TNSR files to the system folder in the ut2004 folder and drag the rankin map to the map folder in the ut2004 folder
    single player & host game:
    1:head to death match in ut2004, select the {SM}Rankin, set your match settings and ect
    2:enjoy

Comments: this is the beta so there are some bugs please bare with me and this isnt a true mutator but a weapon add on but since that isnt one the icons i went with the closest thing pls dont ban me. on a side note my coder has dissappeared so if there are some coders with some free time who can help me please pm me
    Screenshot: go here --> http://gallery.filefront.com/SMLeadSniper/////tnsr/

Credits: me and kritanta
    Homepage: na...yet XD
    Download: http://files.filefront.com/DM_SMRank.../fileinfo.html

known bugs:
    the "magic" redeemer that flies across the map in onslaught and CTF modes [not sure about other maps or modes]
    the explosion not going off when it hits cirtain textures
    respawn[every 33 secs but thats the least of my worries but for now its ideal for more testing, and more explosions XD]
    not so much a bug but the skin is the same as the classic sniper rifle so if someone wouldn't mind helping edit that i'd really like that.

well enjoy and tell me of any bugs so i can update this page.

So this is basically a Sniper Rifle that shoot nano-deemers? And BTW, screenshots sized 200x150 are too small to see anything.

Comment

basically but its classified as a super wep and has a max of 2 shots, and yeah essentially it fires mini-nukes, 25mm shrunken down nukes to be exact XD, it can lv a levi in 1 hit, a fun rifle to use XD.
      its not my fault blame photobucket ill try posting a pick or 2 in the thread
      EDIT: i added the pics to filefront, their near full-sized there, enjoy

Comment

please folks don't let a few minor bugs deter your from downloading this great gun, if you don't like its uber easy to delete. also if their are any coders/skinners who have some free time can you please pm me.

Comment

it seems i've somehow got rid of the magic redeemer bug, ill update the thread later

Comment

thread necromancing enjoy peeps

Comment

Working...
            X