No announcement yet.

DM-map01 (pics)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

p2xelgen, filesize is already rather large but I have been considering it (only I use Maya, not max) But i dont know yet. It all really comes down to how much it boosts file size and how big it will be in the end.
    The Exterior is to be compleatly remade because im not happy at all with it atm. Too boring.
    HOWEVER i will make a low poly on it so i can release a beta you can try out. The beta wont have a skybox and everything will be, at the very most, atleast one pass from being compleatly finished but atleast you'll be able to try it out.

Comment

Just a quickie update, working as fast as i can
      Made a few alterations to the design and made the map a ton better. I know its been well over two weeks now but its not ready yet.
      But it IS comming

Comment

I'm watching and wanting...

Comment

Originally posted by Drevlin
          Just a quickie update, working as fast as i can
          Made a few alterations to the design and made the map a ton better. I know its been well over two weeks now but its not ready yet.
          But it IS comming
          Hopefully before we die. The human life span is 70 years possible more for the unlucky ones.

Comment

Drevlin get yourself an avatar

Comment

Hell man I'm braking out in a cold sweat waiting....

Comment

Ugh. sorry for not responding here, a Switch in my house b0rk and ive been offline for the passed week or so...Bare with me on the map tho ... Terrain is comming and once its done its in playable condition and then ill release a beta.

Comment

Originally posted by Drevlin
                  Ugh. sorry for not responding here, a Switch in my house b0rk and ive been offline for the passed week or so...Bare with me on the map tho ... Terrain is comming and once its done its in playable condition and then ill release a beta.

Drevlin, stay with me man.
                  I do hope this map hasn’t gone under.

Comment

Working...
                  X