Christmas Themed Maps or Mutators

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Christmas Themed Maps or Mutators

As it's nearly Christmas, I've been looking around for Christmas themed maps to play on. I did find DM-December24th[FUT] and CTF-FestiveRidge last year. But are there any others worth downloading?

If so grateful if someone could post links or titles even.

Also does anyone know if there are any Christmas Themed mutators out there as well?

Cheers.

DM-Santalus

Comment

EDIT: CTF-FestiveWorlds (lol, im retarded)

look in the user maps mods forum.

Comment

Don't you mean CTF-Festive Worlds, the new map from Sharpfish?

Do a search, theres a thread about it here somewhere

Comment

Re: Christmas Themed Maps or Mutators

Originally posted by Charlie the Dog
          As it's nearly Christmas, I've been looking around for Christmas themed maps to play on. I did find DM-December24th[FUT] and CTF-FestiveRidge last year. But are there any others worth downloading?

If so grateful if someone could post links or titles even.

Also does anyone know if there are any Christmas Themed mutators out there as well?

Cheers.
          Try Mortis Hideout Xmas or Festive Worlds from my site.

As far as I know of, these are the only ones out for "Christmas 2003" :bulb:

Comment

Cheers, DL them now.

Comment

DM-December24th... ok... it's a bit old but perhaps you don't have it...

get it at: teddie's website

Comment

Originally posted by Unserene
                DM-Santalus

http://www.geocities.com/missiontozi...M-Santalus.zip
                That link appears to have gone stale.

I have never found a working version of DM-Santalus. I always get a "can't find file for package 'santalus2'" error. :cry:

Comment

Catcher's Capture The Tree mod.

Comment

And, of course, Chris Ollis' Xmas Homer.

And, if you like him, get all of Chis' great skins.

Comment

"DM-Santalus "

I remember the guy who made this map wanted to use some snowy leaves texture I`d edited from stock, and was stuck for a name... I`m proud to say *I* came up with that name and he liked the idea!

I wondered if there would be any more Xmas maps this year from Tounces or Teddy... probably too busy with realifeā„¢ or being interviewed for local T.V

btw - for those that may be interested there is a DOM version of FestiveWorlds (not FestiveRidge) out there.

Sharpfish

Comment

The only thing I want is a mut that makes snow sprinkle around if its an outdoor map and make the snow stick..

That request+Standing still=Snowman!

Wait..FPS would lower..Nevermind.

Comment

Originally posted by sharpfish
                          I`m proud to say *I* came up with that name
                          It is well and truly a clever name, DM-Santalus, and the map would be really fun to play on especially at this time of year but it's broken ... no workee ... in need of a fix ... anybody got a working version?

Comment

Originally posted by Kindness
                            That link appears to have gone stale.

I have never found a working version of DM-Santalus. I always get a "can't find file for package 'santalus2'" error. :cry:
                            I found a new link on Nalicity:

http://nalicity.beyondunreal.com/map_hub.php?mid=5420

Comment

Does that Nali City version of DM-Santalus work for you? I downloaded it earlier today and it didn't work for me. Nor did the file planet version, which appeared to have been released a day earlier to the Nali City version.

I googled a couple others: http://208.140.10.55/public/download...s/filegrab.php (File Grabber), http://www.thegamebox.net/files/Unreal_2K3/Maps/DM/

But they just matched the Nali City version. :cry:

Even tried a redirect site, but, it too matched the Nali City version. And, like I say, when I install either one of the two versions I found floating around out there, I get the "can't find file for package 'santalus2'" error message.

Comment

Working...
                              X