• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

let's see...
    "Blood racer" :up: ^^

Anyway, I think you should have some muscle texture on the main bike

Comment

It handles very similar to the Rocket Bike from Clone Bandits. That's because I used the Rocket Bike code as a base for this chopper. It's keyboard steer, not mouse steer. The Flame Thrower doesn't work too well with the mouse steer.

Comment

Originally posted by Magnum76
        It handles very similar to the Rocket Bike from Clone Bandits. That's because I used the Rocket Bike code as a base for this chopper. It's keyboard steer, not mouse steer. The Flame Thrower doesn't work too well with the mouse steer.
        The Rocket Bike is mouse steer in CB, right? Or are you saying that you changed it to be keyboard steer instead.

Comment

Originally posted by Magnum76
          Good decision, it handles quite well. Too bad it can't do the crazy stunt jumps that one was capable to pull off with Monarch's Battle Bikes.
          Anyway, I hope that doesn't mean we have to have Clone Bandits installed? I mean, sometimes, when people are asked for permission to use their code, some of them tend to allow it only as derived code, so the original has to be installed. Doesn't happen that often these days, but you'll never know...

Comment

Doc Shock beat me to it but I say do a Nichols Cage as JohnyBlaze/Ghost rider

Comment

Yes the Rocket Bike is Mouse Steer, Rolling Bones is Keyboard Steer. The mouse is used to aim the flame thrower.

Yeah no crazy stunts. This is just a cool platform for an ONS-FlamerThrower. Clone Bandits does NOT need to be installed. I've already got the code base and the rest of the package all unto itself. When this is released into something you can use no matter the stage it will only be 2-10MB. I'm currently waiting for filefront to authorize my uploaded alpha so I can make it available here.

Put about 300 miles on my XS850 Special today. Went up to Lake Ontario and drove some of the shore line. Then went to Niagara Falls. Nothing beats the real thing...not even the Unreal thing

Comment

so how is this coming along weve been waiting for a while

Comment

sounds nice very cool project!

Comment

Skeleton Chopper

Just thought I'd drop in a picture of the high res skeleton chopper I did for a ghost rider scene some time ago.
                    [IMG][/IMG]

Originally posted by legacy-Magnum76 View Post
                    Unreal Customs presents...

Skeleton Chopper

I've wanted to do this for a long time, so now I'm making my Unreal Chopper. Myself being a biker, Unreal modder and I like skeletons, well... I lost my files on the Predator and the M1 Abrams I was working on. Consider them dead. I'll be dabbling with UT2004 to get back in shape for UT2007, where I hope to make a vehicle or two.

Primary Fire I hope to be a flame thrower. This is another weapon I've wanted to do for a while. While I'm at it, I'll see about making the code universal so it can be used for vehicles and an infantry weapon. And dude...flames coming out of the skulls mouth on the front of the bike, that's just bad-***.

Alt-Fire will likely be small mines. Little damage to vehicles, a goodly amount to foot type persons running about in a silly manner.

As far as asthetics, I'll just UV a pic of a V-Twin on the engine/trans. The tins I will take suggestions for color/paint job. Heh, as cheesey and cliche as this timeless paint job is, Black with Red/Orange/Yellow flames fad job might look good here...fyi, I'm not going nuts with the texture and UV map. I want to concentrate on getting it coded. Then I will revisit the texturing/UV Mapping.

It's kinda hard to tell, but I used a pelvis for a seat.

Comment

Working...
                    X