X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Unreal Customs - Skeleton Chopper [PICS] WIP

Unreal Customs presents...

Skeleton Chopper

I've wanted to do this for a long time, so now I'm making my Unreal Chopper. Myself being a biker, Unreal modder and I like skeletons, well... I lost my files on the Predator and the M1 Abrams I was working on. Consider them dead. I'll be dabbling with UT2004 to get back in shape for UT2007, where I hope to make a vehicle or two.

Primary Fire I hope to be a flame thrower. This is another weapon I've wanted to do for a while. While I'm at it, I'll see about making the code universal so it can be used for vehicles and an infantry weapon. And dude...flames coming out of the skulls mouth on the front of the bike, that's just bad-***.

Alt-Fire will likely be small mines. Little damage to vehicles, a goodly amount to foot type persons running about in a silly manner.

As far as asthetics, I'll just UV a pic of a V-Twin on the engine/trans. The tins I will take suggestions for color/paint job. Heh, as cheesey and cliche as this timeless paint job is, Black with Red/Orange/Yellow flames fad job might look good here...fyi, I'm not going nuts with the texture and UV map. I want to concentrate on getting it coded. Then I will revisit the texturing/UV Mapping.

It's kinda hard to tell, but I used a pelvis for a seat.

HOLY !$$%%!! that looks like something satan would be afraid to ride!! awsome

Comment

Heh, thanks tortisetank. That is exactly the reaction I was looking for.

Comment

Looks awesome. Maybe some smoothing in places could do wonders.

Comment

Thanks man, I appreciate that. The model isn't done yet. I haven't hit the smoothing button even once yet. After I get it in game and coded properly, then I will revisit the model. Consider this model and Alpha. I hope to have it in game and driving tonight. I'll post a download as soon as I have one ready. It will just be a basic bike with an already existing ONSWeapon. I also am toying with the idea of making the whole bike skeletal, instead of covering a "normal" bike in bones...I'm thinking a bone bike fits the theme better and is definitely more Unreal...yeah...lemme get it coded and we'll go from there.

Comment

Reminds me of Mrrrrrrrrr. CROOOOOOOOWWWWWW.

Comment

lol, cool ^^
              you can texture it with some AlleriaHardware textures
              But it needs a name =\
              Skeleton Chopper is too long.
              Maybe...
              Shopper

Comment

lol yeah...how about "Rolling Bones" ?

Comment

Originally posted by Magnum76
                  Myself being a biker, Unreal modder and I like skeletons.
                  lol, me and you both
                  I rode my Virago yesterday thinking on how cool a bike would be in UT!
                  Nice one :bulb: :up:
                  :up: :up:

Comment

SO COOL man how bout calling it HELL BIKER

Comment

Rolling Bones sounds perfect if you ask me. It's a rather amazing name for something like this, plus it's rather literal.
                      And while I'm thinking on it, that thing would be fun to ride with "Ace of Spades" playing in the background. XD

Comment

I also am toying with the idea of making the whole bike skeletal, instead of covering a "normal" bike in bones...
                        Interesting idea as well, but while an all-skeleton-bike would look more mean, the current one looks more powerful, due to its bulkiness, so I'd say stick with the original design concept. The mix of dark fantasy elements and powerful technology parts is what makes it so attractive. Oh, and it would be cool if it had burning tires, like in the upcoming Ghost Rider movie.

Comment

And flames shotting from the eyes

the smiley devel says
                          :devil: :up: sweet ride I'll take it for your sole

Comment

Heh, thanks for the input. I'll attach emitters to the eyes of the skull like a pilot light for the flame thrower, and the tires on fire too...hmmm, maybe...that's too much like the undead mount from WOW and from a movie...yes cool, but already done...i'll try it though.

Comment

I've wanted to do this for a long time
                              And I've been waiting for something just like it since 2k4's release. Dreams can come true. D;
                              It's a great looking model. If you can get it handling right (the same as it does in my head, please. :P), this is gonna be great.

Comment

Working...
                              X