[RELEASE] Saskia Skin

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

[RELEASE] Saskia Skin

Saskia is my latest skin. It is a full reskin for the MerFemaleA model.

Click the picture to open the larger version (1280x1024)

teh download site

I hope you'll like it... please let me know your comments, they are most welcome.

PS : Sorry fuegerstef for the technical problem (the zip was corrupt)

Wow, looks great. I'll download immediatly. The only thing I do not like is the name...

Comment

err... ...it's gone while I typed

@MODS:
      Sorry for my double post, I got a bit confused because while I replied I had the page open in a second window, and then the message was edited twice...

Comment

looks great loric.
        btw...just gonna email u.

Comment

I want to see this skin online as much as possible. I still got a HUGE score to settle with this name (aka the name that destroyed my life .... no joke this time).

Marco

Comment

No Problem, loric... ...I just don't care about my double post, just want to keep my WL at 0, that's why I mentioned my DoublePosting.

Comment

Haha I love the name, I almost got married with a Saskia .
              This chick asked me while I was on vacation in Turkey. She'd probably just wanted to live in the Netherlands but still was quite bizarre. hehe Considering I'm only 17 and haven't even finished highschool.

Lol anyway, I'll check her out.

Edit: Almost forgot, is there a blackhaired version of this skin??

Comment

Nice to see a fully custom skin from you Loric. Downloaded. :up:

Comment

You're getting better with each skin you release Lhoric :tup:
                  Any chance of seeing a male skin using similar themes as Saskia, Leena and Nikki use ?

// Helios
                  You could place Blackjack's face on that body ... altough you'd have to do some work yourself

At least I've made similar changes with the Leena-skin too (no need to guess as to how I did that, eh ).

Comment

u know i love ur skins! :up:

Comment

I've downloaded her now
                      Just two things I'd like changed :
                      - teamskins should be brighter (perhaps as bright as the darker colours on the leena-teamskins ?). The current red / blue variants are almost black/grey.

- perhaps add a blue-haired face that fits a bit better on the blue-team variant

Comment

jap...red hair in a blue team is a "no-no"

its not me who shoots a teammate, its my reflex

maybe blue hair would look too much "anime". I think black hair would do it *g*

Comment

Originally posted by JaFO(JBE)
                          - perhaps add a blue-haired face that fits a bit better on the blue-team variant [/B]
                          Team faces isn't supported in UT2003. There is no way to make the hair blue for blue team automatically. You probably noticed that when making the bot manager.

Comment

A very nice skin, indeed. Loric, you're getting better and better... ...what's the cost if I ask you for a skin for a custom Model (I suck at skinning)?

Comment

**** that's nice.
                              My second favorite of yours behind Leena.
                              :up:

Comment

Working...
                              X