• Time
  • Show
Clear All

The FN p90 Submachine Gun v0.6 [PICS][Download]

Name: The FN p90 Submachine Gun
    Version: v0.65
    Compatibility: ut2k4
    Description:
    This is a weapon that I feel a realistic version has been needed in UT game play for some time. Ladies and gentlemen, the p90.

A submachine gun that packs a punch like no other. To compare to another gun, the default Assault Rifle pales in comparison as the p90 is more accurate and has a higher fire rate (882 rounds per minute, AS=413 rpm, MG=983 rpm). Numerous attachments can be mounted to include a laser sight, a mounted light, a scope, the list goes on.

This current version of the p90 includes a LG zoom as an alt fire, but still allows for machine gun capabilities with the zoom enabled as well as while zooming. Single fire can be executed by tapping the trigger.

The current version has small issues like any other Beta release would have. This early version is being made available in order for issues to be resolved and for suggestions to be made. So reply with what you think! Anyone interested in improving this gun, PM me.

Screenshots

Commercial:
    p90 Commercial by FN Herstal (Cool)

Credits:
    AOmega (Coding)
    JP-Studios (Mesh Design)
    Lopar-XL (Audio)
    Killer909(Texturing)

Download: Here is the latest version (927KB Zipped)

Known Issues:
    * An Emitter stays in the location where you spawn/switch to the gun (press mouse button to see emitter)
    * Gun does not appear in HUD (Theres is a blank box)
    * Weapon should be a subclass of Minigun instead of Assault Rifle
    * Texture needs to be improved (and the alpha texture fixed)
    * Pickup Sounds need to be added.
    * Damage needs to be adjusted.

Items that are being considered:
    * A new zooming effect and screen (replaces the LG)
    * Laser aiming or another aiming method using the rail mount
    * Slower fire rate when zoom is enabled.
    * Add more realistic bullets-behind-plastic.

Originally posted by Killer909
    * If you run out of ammo with the zoom enabled, the zoom doesn’t turn off when it switches to the next weapon.
    I completely forgot about that, easily fixed.

* When you switch guns from the p90 and then switch back, then walk away and fire, you can see where the emitter would have fired before you switched.
    I haven't noticed that, I'll see what I can do.

Comment

Thank you for using the mesh. Hope it turns out nicely.
      Killer you realize those images in I provided were textures for the p90 right?
      Just checking....

Comment

JP: Yeah I know how those textures wrap around the object and the lines are where the corner are. I meant I was going to use those as a template to create lifelike textues with screw holes, writing, and other flat features. It shouldnt be too hard.

Comment

Ah ok. sounds like a plan keep me posted.

Comment

Looks pretty good so far... P90 is probley one of my favorite guns out there.

Comment

looks nice in game too

I cant wait real Textur for this .. thank you :up:

Comment

This really needs textures, and you should make it 2 handed like in Counter-Strike...

Comment

Originally posted by buffytheslayer
                  I cant wait real Textur for this .. thank you :up:

Looks way to big! Its F**king HUGE!

Comment

Being a target shooter and a firearm enthusiast, I can't help but be pleased that you just happened to create my favorite sub machinegun in the world :heart:

Gonna try it out now...

Comment

Originally posted by Mr. uglyPants
                      Looks way to big! Its F**king HUGE!
                      Uglypants: Yeah I when I saw those picture I was considering if it was because of the fish-eye-lens effect or not. I will have a look, buffy may be changing the scale of her players or weapons or it may just be 25% too large. Did you download and find the same scale as well?

AL777: That's exactly why it is being made. It is largely overlooked. Let us know what you think!

Comment

The P-90 should be the size of the UT2004 Assault rifle, shouldn't it?

Oh, and is this related to the Stargate thing in your sig Killer909?

Comment

I didnt change anythings and

Uglypants: Yeah I when I saw those picture I was considering if it was because of the fish-eye-lens effect or not. I will have a look, buffy may be changing the scale of her players or weapons or it may just be 25% too large. Did you download and find the same scale as well?

AL777: That's exactly why it is being made. It is largely overlooked. Let us know what you think!
                          I cant too ..
                          I was just use in area mutator and took screenshot of Bot using rifle ..
                          how to make then small ? I mean orginal size you made ?
                          why became too big in my game ?
                          I have no Idea ... :cry: :bulb:
                          ok I took agian little from far also UT2004's rifle shot too .. I think gun is big not effects

UT's rifle

Comment

I just checked, I think it is a little too large. The giveaway is that bot's hands dont actually reach the trigger!

Comment

Shrink down by 2x. and Update the shots. then lets compare two x two

Comment

Working...
                              X