Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by {sQ4}AntioƧh
    Looks good but next time try for an origional idea
    i only made this conversion because someone requested it...

fuegerstef, good points. I may go back and tweak some of the minor details if the map is liked by the masses.

Comment

Originally posted by frogger187
      fuegerstef, good points. I may go back and tweak some of the MINOR DETAILS if the map is liked by the masses.
      If you decide to put chicks on the screens, i'd prefer MAJOR details

Comment

Originally posted by fuegerstef
        ...(or naked chicks, i'd prefer that )...
        hhmm...frog, is there any kind of copyright junk keeping us from doing this ourselves (to the one we downloaded), as long as we just keep it on our own personal machines and not distribute?:up:

Comment

Originally posted by Descentia
          hhmm...frog, is there any kind of copyright junk keeping us from doing this ourselves (to the one we downloaded), as long as we just keep it on our own personal machines and not distribute?:up:

certainly not...and nothing keeping you from distributing either. I didn't do anything earth-shattering here. I took a stock map and deleted 18 things and added 6 and renamed it. Feel free to do the same with my version or the original.

[edit] you wouldn't want to do this with another author's original map though without their permission..to me the shipped maps are different than a usermade custom (some may argue otherwise)..

Comment

cool, man:up:

Comment

Working...
            X