ScorpionXP

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-

Filename: ScorpionXP
    Version: 1.0
    Author: Smart_n00b
    Release Date: 2006/04/09

Description:
    This is the ScorpionXP which is a vastly improved Scorpion that has more speed, horsepower, firepower, wheelsize, and durability.
    It also has a proper HUD like in Airpower and the spacefighters from AS-Mothership.
    Many Scorpion upgrades have been relased and this one aims to put it all together hence the name XP.
    Like Microsoft Windows XP(TM) it was supposed to be the pinnicle of Windows(TM).
    Requires: Scorpion GT Thats about it. You may modify this if you wish just send me an e-mail and I'll be happy.
    ScreenShot:
    HudScreenShot1:
    HudScreenShot2:
    HudScreenShot3:

Type of File: Vehicle Just Code
    Custom Static Meshes: No
    Custom Textures: No
    Custom Animations: No
    Custom Sounds: No
    Custom Music: No

Bugs, Errors, Comments, Questions?
    Send to: Xeno24ever@hotmail.com

Download:
    ScorpionGT Download:http://www.winkyboy.com/default.aspx?g=posts&t=91

hmmm. So is what you've done pretty much just things that could be done with that (what-was-it-called) VehicleStuff mutator? Can you post some shots of the HUD? I mean, no offense, but I thought the GT was pretty polished as it was.

Comment

still donno why i cant make the levi move 1 inch faster every minute
      i mean who doesnt want a levi that moves 1 inch faster?

common

Comment

Because VehicleStuff can already do these kinds of things, without the need for a separate vehicle package. The only time I could envision wanting a separate vehicle package for a simple attribute (speed, wheels, etc) enhancement would be if you want the original vehicle to appear in boards alongside your enhanced vehicle.

But still, I'm curious to see this HUD. Haven't had time to try this XP out yet, so in the meantime screenies would be nice.

Comment

yea well i want a hellbender that spins 1% slower but moves .5% faster :P

yes it isnt noticable at all so why do it?

dont care :P

Comment

It may be the hud is visible in other game types beside vctf I noticed this with HAV and the ammo indicator.......oops not suposed to say anything about HAV. I like the XP and XPS they have much better torque but a little too much I'm climbing 90o angles and fliping it over in the process, the wepon is nice, I hated the little web like wepon.

Comment

Well... It was a premature relasese but thats ok... It may have a little too much torque but thats what you can expect from a serious off-roader hence the very big wheels. So im going to release ScorpionXP Service pack 1. New features will include "Inteligent Steering" When your in reverse all four wheels and when you speed up rear wheels turn and when you are in first and second its four wheel turning too. Another thing that will work is countersteering (I think it spins out too much) Ill also post the "Proper HUD" too sorry about that. Sarge-David stop flaming me.

Comment

Hooray. A Scorpion with a new paintjob and big tires. Woohoo. Seriously, You've GOT to do more than that...

Comment

it does look kinda cool :/
                  what does the blue team look like?

Comment

Same paint job but the red is blue. This is mostly a rip of the scorpion gt. There is more that just a paint job and big tires. There is a missile launcher and the "Proper HUD" besides im about th release Service Pack 1. better everything. I cant model but i can code half dececntly so I thought to redo ths scorpion. Im also putting a cloaking device on this too. Is THAT good enough!?!
                    Oh by the way here is the link for the ScorpionXP Service Pack 1:

New Features: Cloaking Device (It even works on bots)
                    Inteligent Steering (slow R to 2 four wheel steering and 3 and 4 front wheel steering and fast R Rear Wheel Steering)

Comment

Working...
                    X