Pandora's Box Released!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Pandora's Box Released!

After many headaches, late nights and countless hours geeking it up. Pandora's Box is complete. My first creation for the UT2003 series. A big mapper in the original UT, this if my feet in the water with the new technologies available in this powerhouse. what are you waiting for? Give it a try!!! Enjoy.

MavericK

http://members.shaw.ca/robtaylor507/

Looks good, dling.

Btw, why do you need 2 files for the map?..One would be enough.

Comment

Custom music.

Comment

WinRAR generated an error extracting both these files and only the ReadMe file extracted. Im afraid I decided that if a decent prog such as WinRAR aint co-operating then I aint downloading again and so deleted it all.

Sorry mate. It might just be me but it happened on both files and its the first time ever so Id guess its not a WinRAR problem.

Wulf Sternhammer

Comment

Yeh, same happened here.
          So I guess you'll probably have to reupload again.
          And once your up to it why not add all the stuff in one zip, that way I can create some more order in the jungle called ut2k3downloads folder

Comment

Works perfectly here - without any probs - maybe you guys should get the latest winrar version?

Map looks good - but haven't played it much yet

Mfg, Vir@s

Comment

Thanks for the feedback guys. I don't know why it would generate that error. *shrug* But anyways, I've put the map into two .rar files because the map itself is 13mb, My server space allows me 10mb per account, I've broken the files into two 6.5mb .rar files which download off independent servers. I linked them with the index file to make this inconvenience easier on the recipient. But no, it makes no sense why they wouldn't extract properly. Thanks again.

Mav

Comment

Working...
              X