Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Coder needed!

I'm not sure if this go's here but here go's
    I am in a mod called DragonBall : Lastbout its baced on dbz and this mod is for the unreal tournment 2003 engine.. we are looking for a coder that know's uscript and would be a added bonus if they have had exp in another mod in the past. we are also interested if your know c++/java so if you do please give us a buzz., our site url is www.dblastbout.com so please vist our fourms and sighn up and read our news etc.. if your have anything you want to talk about the mod or if u are interested in a part of dragonball last bout then please email me at steve_o_dblb@hotmail.com i do have msn im if you want to add me thats fine.. and also if you are anything elce like a modeler or skiner etc.. u might as well give me a buzz if you are interested anyways becuase im sure we can put you in somewere.. thanks for reading this.. and really hope some of your guys do reply.. and btw i will be back here a few times cheaking out this post to make sure its all good and if anyone desides to request a part in the team here.. ok

thx for reading all this and i really hope we get someone soon.. and you can be sure to hear of DBLASTBOUT in the near future..
    Thx steve-o

maybe ou should expplain what dragonball z is for peple who ont know

Comment

And read this : How to recruit a programmer ...

btw : the enter/return-key was invented for a reason

Comment

thx for the info mate

but our post worked and we got a hold of a coder. Man he knows his **** on top of that... thank's for the heads up!

Comment

Working...
        X