Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by <=N1GHTW1SH=>
    bring back that insane music from the first version!!!:up:
    The music from the first version has also been in the second version. And it will be in the next version. Promised.

Comment

No, I don't fall through the floor... it's just that the spawnpoints are close to ledges so I often happened to fall down some after a respawn... no big issue, and nothing to worry about, unless you finished everything else...

In the new areas I think you could make some glass floors that partially cover the openings... shish, I'll post a pic to show what I mean. later
      edit.: forget what I meant, doesn't fit.

Comment

Originally posted by fftunes
        No, I don't fall through the floor... it's just that the spawnpoints are close to ledges so I often happened to fall down some after a respawn... no big issue, and nothing to worry about, unless you finished everything else...

In the new areas I think you could make some glass floors that partially cover the openings... shish, I'll post a pic to show what I mean. later
        edit.: forget what I meant, doesn't fit.
        The spawn points that you can see now in the map will all be deleted. They are from the old part of the map (DM-Yro2).

Glass floors will come. A lot of glass will come.

Comment

Originally posted by R0Y
          Glass floors will come. A lot of glass will come.
          Nice :up: because I thought it might be a tad too open, for example it would be a risk to go for the 50 shield as it is now. If you "fix" this with some glass floors, I guess I will like it very much.

Comment

Working...
          X