This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Xaklse
    About the Relic of Translocation, it's a bit strange. Which is the real advantage of the relic?
    CTF and BR: Allows the flag carrier to translocate by killing opponants ahead of themselves. Allows defenders to wreak sudden havok among FC and BC-defenders or goal tenders by suddenly appearing among them. Allows defender to move the flag or ball back toward their teammates, should they kill the carrier. With a team mate, this could result in rapid turnarounds.

DOM: Sudden appearance among defenders and rapid CP closing abilities by damaging a defender, plus displacing and disorienting the defender you've hit.

DM: Keeps the player shifting positions to make other players hunting them down more difficlut, if used wisely. Very effective with LGs and SRs.

Comment

Version 1.0 released, with your Relic of Translocation, Hedge_o_Matic .

Heaven of Relics 1.0 Thread

Comment

Originally posted by Xaklse
        Version 1.0 released, with your Relic of Translocation, Hedge_o_Matic .

Heaven of Relics 1.0 Thread
        Woo Hoo! This mutator basically reminds me wh I love Ut so much. endless combinations of new gametypee, each made completely different with just the addition of some choice mutators.

My current favorite combination:

Nodeseige (Custom gametype, like Domination) with H.o.Relics (one random of each type).

Bombing Run with one Mutant Relic per player.

CTF with one Translocationn relic per player.

LMS with a single Redemption relic in play.

Gemfeeder (download this gametype!) with various mixes of relics (the cool combinations here are endless).

Onslaught with one mutant relic per player.

Mutant with a single Mutant relic. Mutant to mutant combat!

Has the Relic of Adrenaline changed in this release?

One small suggestion for next release: Custom relic layouts. As you can see, I put a lot of thought into the specific mix of relics for each sort of game, and it'd be useful to just choose a relic layout in the configure menu rather than having to reset them all manually.

Great job!

Comment

Working...
        X