No announcement yet.

The Cerberus Bomber-reEdited [pics][beta][download]

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

NOOOOOOOO don't let cerberus die call a vet or a mechanic whats the number for 911!!!!! It must survive, I haven't killed anyone with it yet.

Comment

@Lord_Buggy, thx vm ill try it right away !
      @tortisetank i can do much better models that this one :P
      edit: man, that compiler dosent work for ut2004 , i really am clueless and desperate ... but i still have to do other things to it !, like secodery fire projectile and adjust the flying

Comment

[shot]http://img454.imageshack.us/img454/5571/shot000001jl.jpg[/shot]
        [shot]http://img454.imageshack.us/img454/3458/shot000015xc.jpg[/shot]
        [shot]http://img203.imageshack.us/img203/2816/shot000025fx.jpg[/shot]
        [shot]http://img212.imageshack.us/img212/3779/shot000036jy.jpg[/shot]

ok guys, maybe u think i was lieing about this whole project and maybe im never gonna end it, here are some older ingame pics of it ... this really makes me cry :cry:

Comment

I don't even understand the problem... but I'm going to suggest you use ConTEXT or UDE or even Notepad to script.

Comment

Originally posted by sergiu
            @Lord_Buggy, thx vm ill try it right away !
            @tortisetank i can do much better models that this one :P
            edit: man, that compiler dosent work for ut2004 , i really am clueless and desperate ... but i still have to do other things to it !, like secodery fire projectile and adjust the flying
            I use it for UT2004, the compiler doesn't care it isn't UT2003, just have it pointing to your UT2004 directory and it'll work. I also offered to code it for you, perhaps that'd be the better option for now, seeing as it looks like you're a bit lost in the coding department.

Comment

the problem is i think with the ucc make compiler, as you can see in this link i made a package named Kore_FVehicles and the compiler builds 2 packages and, even if i delete the compiled package...
              If I understand it correctly, you have some problem with managing the packages, maybe it has something to do with your EditPackages list? I would suggest using WOTGreal, for it's a decent scripting utility and has a pretty much user-friendly interface so you won't get confused.

Comment

Originally posted by Farseer
                If I understand it correctly, you have some problem with managing the packages, maybe it has something to do with your EditPackages list? I would suggest using WOTGreal, for it's a decent scripting utility and has a pretty much user-friendly interface so you won't get confused.
                UDE is WOT Greal, basicly, only its completely free.

Comment

your cerberus looks much better than my archer or Jouster.
                  Archer
                  http://i30.photobucket.com/albums/c3...ugh/Archer.jpg
                  Jouster
                  http://i30.photobucket.com/albums/c3...ousterBack.jpg
                  http://i30.photobucket.com/albums/c3...gh/Jouster.jpg

I'm not threadjacking I just showing some atempts on aircraft

Comment

@lord_buggy
                    i only need to get rid of this hidious bug... and so i can continue my work
                    see if you can get rid of it .... and see were the bug starts ... i just noticed, its not the compiler nor the EditPackages lines ...i think its hidden inside one of the classes
                    please PM me your Email and ill send the stuff to you ! and then you can send me the healed classes back to me
                    please!!!!
                    ow btw ... i really am lost in coding, i bearely did this, huh
                    @tortisetank
                    that archer is awesome but the nose is too pointy ... try to smoothe it !
                    @Xyx
                    i use already Context :P ... you thought i used that buggy unreal compiler?

Comment

I got no problems to compile it, also, you still need to make a dead vehicle staticmesh.

Comment

u compiled it with ???

wtf man how the hell i cant do anything good ?

please try to modifie anythin ... then try to recompile !please

Comment

u compiled it with ???

wtf man how the hell i cant do anything good ?

please try to modifie anythin ... then try to recompile !please
                          I compiled it with Umake, made the secondary fire missle actually lock on to other air vehicles, and mantas. Included some other scripts like roadkill and pancake, still compiles just fine, edited the trail too, so it works properly, had some massive logspam with the torpedo trail. Added replacement mutator, Cerberus instead of Cicada.

Comment

Your'e going to send it to him, right? That's tres generous.

Comment

well thats strange , how come i cant update my vehicle and you can ?
                              please , can you send me the stuff, maybe it works now ... but wihout secondaryfire lockon !
                              and what were you saying about the torpeedo trail spam ?

edit:
                              and huh, can you tell me in PM how you fixed that engine fx ?

Comment

well thats strange , how come i cant update my vehicle and you can ?
                                please , can you send me the stuff, maybe it works now ... but wihout secondaryfire lockon !
                                and what were you saying about the torpeedo trail spam ?

edit:
                                and huh, can you tell me in PM how you fixed that engine fx ?
                                Emailed, and about the trail, I set bstatic, and bnodelete to false, so the trail emitter can move and be destroyed.

Comment

Working...
                                X