No announcement yet.

The Cerberus Bomber-reEdited [pics][beta][download]

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!
    HOLY @$^* thats awsome. TOTALY TUBEULAR DUDE. Can't wait to fly that craft around and blow stuff up. I give you four thumbs up :up: :up: :up: :up: and five out of five

Comment

Calm.

It looks extremely like a cicada on the ground....
      I like the shot of it by itself.

Comment

omg tortisetank !
        thats nice of you to say
        ill try to ask the admin on my favorite Invasion server to replace one vehicle with this one !

Comment

close enough for a public test beta download?

Comment

Dude, Cerberus mean Hell Hound, a cute little puppy from HELL.

Comment

Are you a cute little puppy? Yes you are, yes you are!
              *Cerberus bombs drops down*
              Bad doggie, bad!

This looks ok, one thing, is this the original Cicida texture, or did you take parts from it?

Comment

original cicada texture ... when i started it i didnt know i was alowed to modifie the original testure ... whatever ....
                the flyer is almost ready ... still working on eFX ... and codes, OFCOURSE... huh, dont ask, please !

Comment

YAY, its almost finished, ill post no more pics until the release !
                  the release will be , ofcourse after 12 of March because my internet is off till then.
                  ... right now im writing from school(even thow u dont care )...
                  i can say i like it(the cerberus) !:heart:
                  im so happy that i finaly got some programing skill (if you can call it that)...
                  anyho, when im finished, ill Edit the first Post with ingame pictures and a DL link
                  and a title :P
                  i hope youll like it:heart:

Comment

Sweetness I can't wait to try this. Are you going to make more aircraft after cerberus because to me it seems that u have a talent on makeing crazy air vehicles. I on the otherhand can't make aircraft that look crazy. And yourwelcome for the praise and I'll say again HOLY MACRIL awsome craft.

Comment

yes... as you`ve beeen studying my signature... im working on 2 more vehicles
                      1 more thing 2 say, the alt fire of cerberus will be cuncussion bomblets .... many ccuncussion bomblets ... something like carpet bombing

EDIT:
                      big problem, i dont have a level where to put it and i dont know how to do a replacement mutator
                      ill do a Vehicle DeathMatch map including my vehicle
                      so the we`ll all have to wait some more >

Comment

Just make the download available and I can replace one of the vehicles in my VCTF server and test it for you. Let me know if I can help. I use Worm2K4 mutator and can swap vehicles easily.

EDGE

Comment

http://www.ataricommunity.com/forums...d.php?t=498097

Link to the releasethread of worm2k4.

Comment

wow, thank ya vm theedge

Comment

bad news

well things over here have gone **** bad !

i runned into a problem so big , i even needed to reinstall my ut2004 ...and it still persists

the problem is i think with the ucc make compiler, as you can see in this link i made a package named Kore_FVehicles and the compiler builds 2 packages and, even if i delete the compiled package , it still dose 2 of them ... and ofcourse it dose not update if i change something in the .uc files(thats whi i tryed to make a new package named different, i thought that was the problem) , i even tryed renaming all of the .uc files but insted of making a new one, it make to of them ( the old and the new )...

this f***ing problem destroyed almost all of my work, i erased lots of codes becaus i thought those were the problem ... so as you can se im so f***ing ****** off that i think im gonna cancel my project ( because it stops me from updating my vehicle )
                              if anyone is willing to help me, please do so, because i spent 4 days, and 1 night trying to solve it , and i couldnt

i know many of you dont care or many of you care , but those who care and can help me pls HELP!

i hope there is someone out there !

this is a verry sad momment for me!
                              wanna know why? ...why: i spent almost half an year to learn, model,export, skin and ofcourse code this little thing .... more exaclty 4 months and 2 weeks
                              thank you.

Comment

Originally posted by sergiu
                                well things over here have gone **** bad !

i runned into a problem so big , i even needed to reinstall my ut2004 ...and it still persists

the problem is i think with the ucc make compiler, as you can see in this link i made a package named Kore_FVehicles and the compiler builds 2 packages and, even if i delete the compiled package , it still dose 2 of them ... and ofcourse it dose not update if i change something in the .uc files(thats whi i tryed to make a new package named different, i thought that was the problem) , i even tryed renaming all of the .uc files but insted of making a new one, it make to of them ( the old and the new )...

this f***ing problem destroyed almost all of my work, i erased lots of codes becaus i thought those were the problem ... so as you can se im so f***ing ****** off that i think im gonna cancel my project ( because it stops me from updating my vehicle )
                                if anyone is willing to help me, please do so, because i spent 4 days, and 1 night trying to solve it , and i couldnt

i know many of you dont care or many of you care , but those who care and can help me pls HELP!

i hope there is someone out there !

this is a verry sad momment for me!
                                wanna know why? ...why: i spent almost half an year to learn, model,export, skin and ofcourse code this little thing .... more exaclty 4 months and 2 weeks
                                thank you.
                                Use Umake instead, and if you're truely clueless/desperate you can just send me the stuff, and I'll code it for you.

Comment

Working...
                                X