X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

wow, really? you would be helping alot
    but what file formats you support? im using..........ah.. forget it
    maya ple only saves .MP format and it cant be converted
    i was trying to convert the hover tank static mesh into a bsp to then export it into an .obj file that i could open in milk shape and export into something else but the SM to brush is not working, my only option is to texture it in maya ple 7

Comment

Dam but I am still going to download it and is how it looks on some of my maps.
      Keep up the good work.

Comment

that is a cicada texture? wow... that looks really good on that plane! who'd have thought...

Comment

I want you to aproach monarch for his airpower code.
          PLEASE!
          This thing would be AWESOME with his code, you could even work together on things....

Comment

I think i need a new pair of pants

Comment

hmmm, yess, monarch, i talked to him and he ignored most of my emails ... i dont know why

Comment

Do you know when it will be out?

Comment

i hope as soon as posible

Comment

Hes been rather busy, post in the airpower 4 thread and pm him too, that should be enough to grab attention this thing needs.

Comment

hmmm, yes im happy now .... the flying will be like the Condor from XS vehicles(thank you verry much Xyx) but with no strafe !
                      Now im waiting for a reply from UT2004Addict to help me get it in game ....
                      Ill make a map for it ... ONS .... (all vehicles + Cerberus)

@stephen_wq - i think im going to ally with UT2004Addict .... (well make a verry good team) ... anyway Monarch knows verry well how to make models so i dont think he needs help :P
                      EDIT:
                      here is a render with the Cerberus Upgraded ... sinice its gonna be VTOL its gonna need a V-thruster
                      actualy two ...

Comment

I'm deeply impressed, this is great work. The model looks really cool, the plasma explosion is awesome, and it's also very impressive how you made the Cicada texture fit it so perfectly.
                        What I don't get is, you want it to fly like the Condor, but decided to team up with UT2004Addict? I mean, he's a great coder, and I love his vehicles, especially the ghost, but why should he waste time by trying to code a similar behaviour to the Condor when could just ask Xyx for it? In return, you could help him texturing one or two of his vehicles, maybe the Cicada skin fits the Hyperion too...
                        Or did I get it wrong, and Xyx provided the code already via pm and UT2004Addict will just help you implementing it?

Comment

.... xyx provided the codes :P
                          thx anyway

Comment

-off topic-

here are some pics of the ship ingame

i learned how to do a new class for the Raptor:
                            PAWN
                            SVEHICLE
                            ONSVEHICLES
                            ONSCHOPPERCRAFT
                            ONSATTACKCRAFT
                            ONSNEWVEHICLERAPTOR

...or somethin...
                            i was just fooling around
                            :heart:
                            i added the Levy Rocket Launcher
                            its bit strange why the flying isnt same as Raptor
                            too fast

but anyway this is not the actual vehicle that is gonna be, its just me testing the model only :noob:
                            http://img230.imageshack.us/img230/421/shot000218hp.jpg
                            http://img209.imageshack.us/img209/9...ot000228yi.jpg
                            http://img209.imageshack.us/img209/9...ot000240vz.jpg

Comment

I suggest testing in ONS-Torlan. Torlan's uberly bright sun has a strange effect on skins and particle effects that is best known in advance. If something looks good in Torlan, it'll probably look good in other maps.

Comment

Wow. That's a really nice piece of work!

Can't wait until I see it ingame properly.

Comment

Working...
                                X