• Time
  • Show
Clear All

The Cerberus Bomber-reEdited [pics][beta][download]

reEDITED POST!

Name: Cerberus Bomber
    Version: Beta
    Compatibility: Ut2004, ECE, 3355
    Description: VTOL bomber with 2 shooting types, plasma torpeedos and cluster cuncussion bombs
    Comments: Hope you like it, still more needed to be done :|
    Screenshot:
    Credits: Lord_Buggy,{KHI}Cerberus,Xyx ,tortisetank,Matty and all the people i forgot ...
    Homepage: <none>
    Download: http://www.ghostpilot.org/titanshare...an_of_Hell.rar

déjà vu, I'm sure I've seen this posted here a few days ago.
    Anyway looks great, I don't like the missile though, it has too many fins.

Edit: Thought so, I had seen it in the Uscript section, http://www.ataricommunity.com/forums...d.php?t=512742

Comment

Looks nice. :up:

Comment

Are you going to be able to fly it easyer then the dragon fly bomber?

Comment

I think it's cool that the missile has that many fins. Sets it aside from regular "OMGLIEK look I have four fins like all the rest!!1!" missiles. They just look a little cluttered because of that repetitive texture.

Comment

looks nice! Excellent workmanship.

Comment

yes, looks very nice. :bored: :noob:

Comment

im ... so ****ing inpressed

Comment

well thx, getting better...
                  EDIT:
                  @ellsal ... that was:HELP, I NEED HELP ... here it is: NOW LOOK HERE WHAT IV DONE
                  @ajm113 ... no... its gonna be flying like the Raptor but much dificult to manuver because its gonna have huge firepower...

here are some more pics but this time rendered !

Comment

that looks cool, to say the least. its nice to see someone breaking away from the norm i like the explosion effect, and the bomber looks awesome, but like xyx said, the fins on the missles could use a little variety in thier textures. actually, now that i look at them, the missles do seem to be pretty repetitive texture wise. i know its not something that you would normally worry about, seeing as how if you were to see the missles, well, your probably be dead anyway, but hey, its those details that can make the difference between a good thing and a great thing.

i would vary the missle textures a bit and maybe give them a sort of rough camoflage(sp?) in the same manner as a whale or dolphin. you know, darker on top, lighter on bottom. just because its never been done before as far as i know.

how will the fighter fly? like a raptor? or more like a plane? will it be fast? manueverable? give us some details!

as for a coder, if you made the fighter skin from scratch, i highly suggest going to xyx and t-shinzon and asking them for an exchange of skills. you can skin some vehicles and they can code your flyer.

i cant wait for this to come out! :up:

Comment

hahaha .... the testures are from cicada
                      but i make textures like these ...but i preferr modeling
                      ... about the camo for rocket ... im trying to do a redeemer :P and the rocket is air-to-ground not air-to-air and slow !

Some more info about the ship :
                      bigger than cicada ... 1 passanger: pilot ... 700 HP ... speed: a bit faster than Raptor
                      but what i really want to do ask from a coder, it is the new type of flying:
                      flying like the Space Fighter(folowing the nose, not liniar like Raptor) but with hovering properties( like the Raptor - ascending and descending vericaly)
                      Example:
                      Fly, fly fly like a Space Fighter and you can stop in air like Raptor and hover

P.S. i know i sayed the flying will be like Raptor... but i dont like it, its like an Helicopter....and i dont want that! iv changed my mind

Comment

OMFG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

THAT IS WICKED!

Comment

Spacefighter flying comes with a couple of downsides, mind you. They're OK in vacuum, but don't handle realistically in air.

Not to **** my own stuff, but check out the Condor (in my sig) and see if it handles to your liking. Its handling is based on the Raptor, but feels substantially less like a helicopter and more like a VTOL plane.

Comment

looks preety **** good, great model
                            the problem with the rocket fins is that their texture is too much detailed, thats what make it look repetitive

how exactly did you make the cicada texture look good on your model?
                            im trying to do tha same(goliath textures in my hovertank)

Comment

@Nuclear hazard
                              hmm, and can you belive i didnt modified the original texture ......well i simply played with the Unwrapping a lil` and thats all... the blue points, i just added them in with Paint
                              gimme the model and ill texture it ok ?

Comment

Working...
                              X