BR-Schism_Gorge

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

BR-Schism_Gorge

This is a Bombing Run map i made recently. It isnt final, though it is pretty much done.

Here are a few screens of Schism Gorge.......

Pic 1

pic 2

what do you guys think of this map? what would you like to see changed for the better?

any feedback is appreciated

The tree don't fit well with cactus and sand and if there is the tree shadow must be other object's shadows

Comment

I would love to beta test. If you would like you can email it to me at kai@wickedmonkeys.com I would be better able to give feeback that way.

Comment

Originally posted by KaiRaene
        I would love to beta test. If you would like you can email it to me at kai@wickedmonkeys.com I would be better able to give feeback that way.
        not yet, maybe in a week or so?

Originally posted by krolizard
        The tree don't fit well with cactus and sand and if there is the tree shadow must be other object's shadows
        i thought about that as well, i was thinking of putting in a dead tree...that would probably look allot better.

Comment

/me laughs at Kai on BR-withdrawal.

But seriously...BR maps are hard to come by...yet there are tons of nice CTF maps that just ache to be converted.

Our BR server (wickedmonkeys.com) would love to host for beta testing provide you with some QA feedback. Just let us know.

Comment

Working...
          X