Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

OK I'm requesting this thread to be closed due the Nonce of it all. AI137/Klasnic_e/Maagnus2k7 Drop it and just lay the heck off the team members and everyone else that every touched your Idea of your Precious "UTMP" We're sick of it. You, Your Imaninary brother Klasnic_e and Your Hulk type Alter Ego AI137 can just leave if you're gonna stay on this site and cause trouble for other people. We "do" not want to work with a lying immature adolecent High school student liek yourself. And I'd like to formally request This thread be closed. (Sorry Shred, it's problly for the best and to just shut those 3 of 1 Borgonites up).

And AI173?
    Gee I wonder where you got *your* Spiffy title from?
    AI137
    UT Lord of Parliment
    Hmmmm The questions just keep piling up.

Comment

What, in god's name, does only one mean? Really you are an utter tramp. For more details on this disturbed one's idiocy READ: http://forum.skill-club.com/showthread.php?t=3362

And since this is getting out of hand, and going waaay off topic, I shall stop now. Please ban AI137's IP.

Oh, did you see it? the post vanished! he strikes again.

I relly will shut up now. lock the thread before any more offending material is removed.

Comment

Doyora, stop. Let the adminstration handle this. I'll be on IM soon. Let the staff here at the forums take care of this problem. If they need the proof we can hand them the evindence on over to them. But on be half the "orignal team from UTMP" We do apologize Shred for having this nonsence brought to your thread.

Comment

Don't worry, i already pm'd him.

Comment

Originally posted by Hazel.H
            True, ignore AI137, maagnus and K_e, they all appear to be the same person out to cause trouble for no good reason - and everyone who reads these forums knows it. People like you are bad for our community. Recently the only flamewars I've seen on this forum were started by you, I hope you get banned for good.

There's no doubt this is shred's map, I remember him working on it months ago and sending me a PM asking for help with the skybox textures.

Anyway shred, will download and return with feedback

yah i knew it was his map, Shred i can't wait to test the map and provide feedback, it looks top notch, and if you need a beta tester for any of your other mpas i'll be glad to help!

JP the thread shouldn't be locked cause its Shreds and he needs to release the map! He hasn't done anything wrong the K_e clones should all be ip banned!! God i hope this stops! K_e causes trouble and soon trouble finds him!

Comment

This threads funny. Come on people you are giving him exactly what he wants, talking about stupidity.

I see 4 posts by Shred in a row, why did you do this? It seems to me you’re the trouble maker around here. I remember reading a while back you slacking off a few other mappers in other threads. It is you who’s part of the problem, grow up, ignore him and stop trolling people Shred.

Comment

Yes I agree he should really learn to use the edit button but its his map so you cant really tell him to stop posting, lol!:haha:

Comment

Originally posted by Muckbean
                  This threads funny. Come on people you are giving him exactly what he wants, talking about stupidity.

I see 4 posts by Shred in a row, why did you do this? It seems to me you’re the trouble maker around here. I remember reading a while back you slacking off a few other mappers in other threads. It is you who’s part of the problem, grow up, ignore him and stop trolling people Shred.

Finally someone who shares my point of view, you should see how he talked to RichyB Mad at everyone. And just cause he said, a few months ago, doesn't mean _E didn't give him the BP months ago

Comment

Actually dude all I want is to not get my work STOLEN, and stop this dude from stealing others as well.I hope you know what your talking about, this dudes a complete ***......just look at whats going on for real....

Comment

Your the one stealing, peoples blueprints, hijacking peoples mods, what else do you want to steal?

Comment

AI137.:downcast:

End the argument before it starts.

The long list of posts apparently to nobody is because the posts in between were removed. Now let's forget about this an move on. Quite clearly this map belongs to Shred prince, and any attempt to rip it off would be futile.

A download link would be nice?

Comment

http://wedgeworks.byethost4.com/UTMP...0a52c2310f0589

Deny it. Swear to God and The Holy mother that is "Your" work in front of the whole of The Atari Community Klasnic err I'm Sorry AI137.

Comment

Originally posted by JP-Studios
                            http://wedgeworks.byethost4.com/UTMP...0a52c2310f0589

Deny it. Swear to God and The Holy mother that is "Your" work in front of the whole of The Atari Community Klasnic err I'm Sorry AI137.

For Real.......THIS IS MY WORK...PROOVE OTHERWISE FOOL

Originally posted by DCD_123
                            AI137.:downcast:

A download link would be nice?
                            Workin on it...waiting on filefront...you can check there maybe beat me to it!!!

Comment

Working...
                            X