X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

CTF-Jehuty-released!!!!

HistoryPLEASE READ

Well I was going to not realase this map for over 6 months from now.

It was going to be part of the highly anticipated UC2 mod, as an original map.

This map was first concieved for either UTMP.You can check the original thread and find its earliest screens.

LINK
    http://www.ataricommunity.com/forums...=496476&page=3

The reason I am releasing this map is due to ONE PERSON< A THIEF
    Klasnic_e Not the guy Klasnic know for great skins, but another poser/ imposter.

See he was part of the UC2 mod, and I had this map on out FTP.Well he downloaded it.We later kicked him from the mod.HE has persisted to try his best to stealour content.

When I was alerted to a thread on the UTMP site concearning "his" new map, I was alarmed to see the pyramids and terrain from this map in it, as well as many stollen areas of DM-Deadbolt

LINK
    http://wedgeworks.byethost4.com/UTMP...a06fd1cf6bb015
    Look at how pathetic it is.....The first 3 pics are clearly lifted brushes from DM-Deadbolt, and the final pic is clearly from this map...LOL

HE plans to name this map:XeroOculus

So here she is CTF-Jehuty

Screens:

Download:Pending, just submitted to file filefront, link will be up as soon as I get word its on their site.

Also most important:

Thanx:
    UTW-Mephisto, Rygar, Thanatos, MonsOlympus

Music from ChronoTrigger!!! Schalas Theme

Feedback will be heard with open ears on this one.!!:up:

If the map is totally finished why did you release it in the Beta section, or have you not been able to test for any bugs in the last 6 months?

Looks really nice! When are you going to make more UC2 inspired maps?

Comment

I am sorry you have had to do this...

Its a shame Klasnic_e has dragged UTMP down with him as we are currently restructuring UTMP...

Whether UTMP will still be around after all this is sorted is anyones guess...

Anyways I look forward to playing your map,

Comment

Looks kind of odd but in a good way I think.

Now where’s that download link?

Comment

:up: Nice map Shred,

Thanatos , Klasnic_e hasnt dragged UTMP down, You , your brother , and leon have dragged it down :down:

Comment

Paranoia based post :haha: :sleep:

Comment

Originally posted by ShredPrince
              HistoryPLEASE READ

Look at how pathetic it is.....The first 3 pics are clearly lifted brushes from DM-Deadbolt, and the final pic is clearly from this map...LOL

HE plans to name this map:XeroOculus

So here she is CTF-Jehuty

Screens:

I knew that map looked familiar man this guy is pathetic.

Comment

Shred is.

Comment

hehe Yeah really _"e", whos pathetic kid????

Why dont you try do your own work for once instead of trying to steal mine.

Comment

I think you misunderstoof me, what I said was I was not going to release the map until 6 months from now.

Yeah I have about 6-7 UC2 maps coming, 2 of which Klasnic_e/Vince whatever, is attempting to steal.

He's is gonna try to steal Praxis MR.UGly.....This dude downloaded it off our FTP, and then had the nerve to tell me hes gonna build it, not me, that its his map....And he was using my beta....f'n unbelivable.
                    Originally posted by Mr. uglyPants
                    If the map is totally finished why did you release it in the Beta section, or have you not been able to test for any bugs in the last 6 months?

Looks really nice! When are you going to make more UC2 inspired maps?

Comment

OK "E"

The bluprint ...eh?????

What a stupid "fkr" you are.

Your so dumb you dont realize that this map is actully a remake from another game...!!!

Yet you came up with the bluePrints.....LOL

Comment

Yeah... I know its you dude, Ive already been watching you.....your about to get toatll backed into a corner dude.......

EVERYONE who's anybody knows who you are.

We've gotten all your multiple IP's and **** tagged, your only allowed on a few forums still......sonn you'l find yourself out of access altogether....THink it's not possible...keep testing the water.

Comment

Haha look at the children fight. :haha:

Comment

Look at what really going on here dude....it's a little more seios then that.

Comment

Originally posted by ShredPrince
                              I think you misunderstoof me, what I said was I was not going to release the map until 6 months from now.

Yeah I have about 6-7 UC2 maps coming, 2 of which Klasnic_e/Vince whatever, is attempting to steal.

He's is gonna try to steal Praxis MR.UGly.....This dude downloaded it off our FTP, and then had the nerve to tell me hes gonna build it, not me, that its his map....And he was using my beta....f'n unbelivable.

If you stay on the UTMP team, (all UTMP members should do this) you should fine a website like rapidshare (becuase you can;t search for files from its website only from urls, than upload you map their, DON'T post the link to it (paste the link to the file on a word doc or something), than make a thread making sure that you know who is who and ONLY give the link through e-mail or PM and make sure no other members can get it, it must be only gotten from you. Problem solved!

Hope this helps _e stop his stealing!

oh and i hope you make some more maps (not just UC2 releated), that use your cool textures!

Comment

Working...
                              X