Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

DM-1on1-Bulwark (Third Beta up for download)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

DM-1on1-Bulwark (Third Beta up for download)

Third and hopefully last Beta.

Download:
    http://www.unrealplayground.com/down...hp?mapid=10530

Screenshots:

Enjoy!

EDIT:
    Make sure the texture file gets to its proper destination. I'll make sure to include a ReadMe next time.
    Sorry about that.

Please integrate the texture pack into the map.

Comment

Originally posted by Kinetik
      Please integrate the texture pack into the map.
      No idea what you mean. I thought I included the texture pack in the zip file?

Comment

He means put the textures in the MyLevel package when compiling the map so that they are included in the UT2 file instead of separately in the zip...

Comment

Originally posted by Mr_Rose
          He means put the textures in the MyLevel package when compiling the map so that they are included in the UT2 file instead of separately in the zip...
          Thats what I was thinking...why do people include a separate texture file in their zip then?

Comment

It's cleaner that way for redirect server, only have to send 1 file instead of multiple files, less cache etc...

Comment

Originally posted by Kinetik
              It's cleaner that way for redirect server, only have to send 1 file instead of multiple files, less cache etc...
              Ya ya ya....what about the map? Ya like it?

Comment

It's very good. I'll test it right now.

Comment

I really, really, REALLY like the design of that bunker in your first and fourth shots. If I had UT2k4 still installed, I would download this right now.

Comment

Originally posted by Zell65
                    I really, really, REALLY like the design of that bunker in your first and fourth shots. If I had UT2k4 still installed, I would download this right now.
                    ditto

Comment

I'm liking the Vehicles. Those are some nice meshs man. How long did it take you to get those done or are they from a pack?

Comment

Originally posted by JP-Studios
                        I'm liking the Vehicles. Those are some nice meshs man. How long did it take you to get those done or are they from a pack?
                        Vehicle is just a static mesh. Its from Convoy.

Comment

A shame, mount some link mini turrents on the sides be a nice personnel and assault vehicle.

Comment

I'm pretty sure someone has made the bulldog a drivable vehicle using hte UT2003 code sometime... But you probably don't want it drivable for a 1 on 1 DM map.

Comment

Im about to release the final version of the map. If anyone wants to say something about the map youre more than welcome to.

About the walls inside the main room being "barren" I liven them up so it looks nice.

Added volumes if you want to play Team Deathmatch and want to see where your teammates are.

Comment

Working...
                              X