Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I know I am being a pain but could someone test this beta for frame-rate and bugs

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I know I am being a pain but could someone test this beta for frame-rate and bugs

Need feedback on frame rate.....simplified collisions...zones..anti-portals in place..just need to change static mesh cull distances...But would like to know how it is running in current state....Please try it
    Big thanks up front.

new-beta-download

You should pm G Lecter and Evil<3

Comment

Go to the UnrealExploiters: http://ut2007world.com/forumdisplay.php?f=162

Comment

Thanks for the heads up from both you guys :up: will try that site

Comment

You welcome, Evil<3's on there to though :up:

Comment

Re: I know I am being a pain but could someone test this beta for frame-rate and bugs

I'm liking the screenies

Comment

Re: I know I am being a pain but could someone test this beta for frame-rate and bugs

than please test it for him! I can't have to much after partying to work on (trashed me house)!

Comment

Hey! Thanks for the bump Mr. uglyPants..:up:

Just replied to post ..in the UnrealExploiters..forum..Those guys are good!!!

Highly recommend their site if you want your map checked over!

Again Big Thanks for the heads up on that one..and for all your replies here..Hope some of you try the map when finished..:up:

Comment

Working...
                X