• Show
Clear All

VCTF-BloodGulch Night Version

Name:
    VCTF-BloodGulch Night

Download:
    Here

Screenshots:

Because this is only a beta version, it will have some bugs. I found a few already, tell me if you find more. Thanks!

You should replace the steep terrain-made cliffs with at least static meshes from the arboreaLandscape package...

Looking good besides that

Comment

The terrain cliffs are hideous.
      You should replace the steep terrain-made cliffs with at least static meshes from the arboreaLandscape package.
      +1

Comment

OMFG ! I (l) you! This PWNS! VICTORY IS MINE!

Comment

Bloodgulch is that map off halo right?
          ive played it at a friends house, and i recognise it instantly.
          Might download if i feel like it

Comment

I don't mean to put a damper on this thread, but this is just VCTF-BloodGulchFinal by DryIce and Joey with a diffrent skybox and lighting.
            [shot]http://img362.imageshack.us/img362/881/bloodgulch4yl.jpg[/shot]
            btw theres another night modded version called VCTF-BloodGulch7 that =NS= Android made, aswell as a much better (in scale and apperance) version by Shane Transue which uses textures ported from halo called VCTF-BloodGulch.
            There are probably many other BloodGulches floating around the internet too.

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by 717
                I don't mean to put a damper on this thread, but this is just VCTF-BloodGulchFinal by DryIce and Joey with a diffrent skybox and lighting.
                [shot]http://img362.imageshack.us/img362/881/bloodgulch4yl.jpg[/shot]
                btw theres another night modded version called VCTF-BloodGulch7 that =NS= Android made, aswell as a much better (in scale and apperance) version by Shane Transue which uses textures ported from halo called VCTF-BloodGulch.
                There are probably many other BloodGulches floating around the internet too.
                Well you just did. Merry X-mas......out:

Comment

the Next person that releses a bloodgulch map for VCTF, I will personally BEAT with their own SPINAL COLLUM!!! :down: :down:

Comment

Originally posted by inventor209
                    the Next person that releses a bloodgulch map for VCTF, I will personally BEAT with their own SPINAL COLLUM!!! :down: :down:
                    LOL:weird: Do you hate HALO? I just like the multiplayer and the maps, and I also like to edit maps.

P.S. I love BloodGulch:heart:

Comment

Otherwise this is looking nice, but the steep terrain looks a tad ugly... And the lighting and the skybox could look more nightish. Some fog could be good too.

Comment

wow how many of that map is out today?
                        1000?

Comment

maybe not that many, but there is certinly way to many of them. and I have yet to see one that doesn't suck

Comment

Ok, maybe JUST maybe if say The map were revised say to extend out to two seprate type of canyons BOTH diffrent on topography Plus also inc maybe a waterfall with a easteregg of some sort in one. Then with a sniper plateu on the other would make it a not only diffrent but also more enjoyable to boot?

Comment

Working...
                            X