Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Awesome! I love DA2!!!!! DL later!

Comment

DA2 IS COOOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I just got finished playing it!

Comment

Originally posted by Maagnus2k7
        DA2 IS COOOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I just got finished playing it!
        Glad to see you got it running! Have fun.

Comment

I like the pistol alot! Great Job guys!

Comment

Re: Defence Alliance 2 [BETA 1.0] (ver. 1.1 early Jan.) *UPDATE Details of v1.1 12-27-05*

When is this coming out?

Comment

Re: Defence Alliance 2 [BETA 1.0] (ver. 1.1 early Jan.) *UPDATE Details of v1.1 12-27-05*

Originally posted by cam2
              When is this coming out?
              No fricking clue...
              Originally posted by Kharnellius IN POST #1
              Version 1.1 tentative release: Early January.

Comment

The levels are kinda short ( is it becuz its just a beta release )

Comment

Well this isn't ONS. They're not supposed to be huge as running around in them would get boring real quick (you run slower in this mod than in standard UT2k4). The battles are supposed to be hard and furious if you have enough bots. Offline I play with between 22 - 26 bots normally. (Sometimes up to 30).

Eventually they are planning on adding vehicles (though NOT in ver 1.1) which will most likely open the door for larger levels. Otherwise IMO I think they have a pretty good balance of large and small levels and actually I wish there were some smaller ones.

In the orignal DA there was a level called DA-Village that was basically a very small village (like 4,5 buildings) surrounded by two rivers. Attackers came across two bridges into the small village and had to bum rush one of the buildings containing "The Blueprints" . It was a small level but **** was it difficult and there was some serious hard and furious fighting going on. It was some of the most fun I've ever had.

So large levels don't necessarily = more fun.

Peace,
                  Kharn

Comment

Update from the team...

Originally posted by DA|aBsOlUt
                    1.1 coming up...so much stuff they wont fit on a page.
                    WOOHOO!

Comment

More pics uploaded showing off the latest build including the new HUD!

Check out that updated radar too!
                      (Click for zoom in.)

[screenshot]http://www.planetunreal.com/da/absolut/pic2.jpg[/screenshot]

[screenshot]http://www.planetunreal.com/da/absolut/pic3.jpg[/screenshot]

[screenshot]http://www.planetunreal.com/da/absolut/pic4.jpg[/screenshot]

[screenshot]http://www.planetunreal.com/da/absolut/pic5.jpg[/screenshot]

Enjoy,
                      Kharn

Comment

Holy freaking cow. I seriously can't wait to play 1.1

/me fires up UnrealEd for some DA2 1.0 mapmaking.

Comment

Working...
                        X