DM-AncientArena..1sT SCREENIE!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

DM-AncientArena..1sT SCREENIE!!

Hello all,was wondering if any of you fine fellas and felleresses could help me with a small prob.I am in the middle of doing a convert of the UT99 map DM-AncientArena but i cant for the life of me remember who the original author was so i can ask if he dont mind and to credit.any help would be appreciated

Its now Thurs night,got a screeny for ya,,hop eyou like it

HMMMMM.No replies then rofl..nobody heard of this map???

Comment

Does the original not come with a readme?

Comment

If it came witr a readme file,its been lost a long time ago,rofl,,dont wish to sound sarcastic,,but if i had the readme file,,i wouldnt be posting in here for help..thanx anyway dood

Comment

Can't you download it again?

Comment

ever hear of Google? its excellent for stuff like this.

map made by "Killah_" (At least thats what some UT map sites say...)

Comment

DOH! dont know why i didnt think of google,BTW,cheers m8,got the info i was lookin for and now down to some seriuos mapping,hopefully ill have a screeny tomorrow.

Comment

Yeehaaaaw!!!Got an e-mail last night off the original designer of this map and he has given me full permission to do the convert!!!!!FRIKKEN A-1 !!

Comment

Hmmm,managed to ****** up this post somewhat,,but anyway,,there is a new screeny at the top of this thread

Comment

Working...
                  X