OT: What do you look for in a weapon?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

OT: What do you look for in a weapon?

What does everyone look for in the weapons they use? Do you like what the gun feels like, do you go for what it looks like with your favorate skin, how you use it, what it's good for, or how fast you can frag beotche azz wit it?

Me, I like one that you can use no matter what, Like the shock rifle. It's instant hit and accurate, so you can use it to snipe, but the secondary is slow and powerful, great for close-up. Put them together, and you've got the perfect anti-camper weapon.

How bout you guys?

I think the most important factor is fun. Of course that's impossible to quantify, but I think that a weapon can be fun regardless of how powerful it is, or what situations it is useful in. For instance, the Redeemer is fun because you can fly it around and it makes a big bang, even though it is likely to result in a suicide.

Comment

its all about how it feels when you kill someone. for example, the crispe gun felt o good when you killed someone with it. now that i think about it, anything by mr. evil is good. im gonna go play.

Comment

For me its how It looks. It has to look cool and unique or else there is no point in having it on my pc. It also has to fit into the game well, I don't like really spamy weapons, but I don't like dogass slow weapons that take forever to kill ppl either. Also weapons that feel real to me I use more too. For example I never used the mini in UT1, but the new mini feels more realalistic so now it's one of my favorite weapons.

Comment

Working...
        X