• Show
Clear All

Nice Map! :up:

Comment

how is it going?

Comment

Originally posted by cUnNiNg_StUnTs
        how is it going?
        Workstuff workstuff workstuff workstuff...cough cough...to tired.... but I will fix the level asap , have some other maps that take my time also hehe.
        And i need to make a texture/skin for the mech argh!

Comment

NEW VERSION UP 1.2

Have fixed some emitter bugs and the mysterious disappearance of the tube mesh, and a little little light fix.

The bots are not done, have not done them at all, will fix them when everything is done.

Don't want to spend more time to make it goodlooking, so if anyone can find a bug on the map tell me now
          Or thoughts about placement etc

sooooooo

:up: or :down:

Comment

You know I'd love to see the Map and bots in action. Will d/l and update as soon as I can.

Comment

New update, FINALBETA same DL link as before

Comment

If no one can find any bugs on the map i guess im done?

Comment

Such a post is provoking me...... to find some more bugs! :haha:

Okay, well here goes:

This gap van be annoying

Dunno if i'm supposed to be here

stand on here

Zoning problem (Bsp hole?) That is visible when standing on there

TL advantage

another place to stand

Hope that's some good minor stuff for the final!

Comment

thx eviL<3, that was the point hehe, i dont want to release a map that has alot of bugs. i will fix some of the blocking.
                    And thats not a bsp error thats the blue skybox that u don't should see

#1 Will fix the gap behind the crate, but im not sure i like that u can shoot someone there.
                    #2 Like the TL advantage and that u can kill someone through the window.
                    #3 Will lower the blocking in the alley, and that will then fix that u can't see the blue skybox.
                    #4 Standing on that pipe dosen't make u uber so thats ok.

Nice to see there is just blocking bugs.
                    That version u played have new bots that can double jump and lift jump and has 20fps better than before with new zones hehe.

Comment

Originally posted by h0ok
                      thx eviL<3, that was the point hehe, i dont want to release a map that has alot of bugs. i will fix some of the blocking.
                      And thats not a bsp error thats the blue skybox that u don't should see

#1 Will fix the gap behind the crate, but im not sure i like that u can shoot someone there.
                      #2 Like the TL advantage and that u can kill someone through the window.
                      #3 Will lower the blocking in the alley, and that will then fix that u can't see the blue skybox.
                      #4 Standing on that pipe dosen't make u uber so thats ok.

Nice to see there is just blocking bugs.
                      That version u played have new bots that can double jump and lift jump and has 20fps better than before with new zones hehe.
                      Good work! But i think you can set a blocking volume to block TL, but not Projectiles. Try it. IMO this map is ready for being released!

Comment

Im done

http://www.ataricommunity.com/forums...d.php?t=515896

Comment

YEA

Comment

Working...
                          X