Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

DM-Roboto FINALBETA! *Update*

Name:DM-Roboto
    Version:FINALBETA! *Update 060108* SAME DL LINK AS BEFORE.

If no one can find any bugs on the map i guess im done?

Description:
    DM-Roboto is a warehouse, in a alternative future... the world is a mix between 1950 and +2000, the oil has reach its limit and the everyday man has a mech, Roboto INC provides the mechs with vaccum tubes. More to come!!!!

Screenshots: Beware of boring screenshots!

Download:
    Download here

Comments: If no one can find any bugs on the map i guess im done?

Downloading!

Comment

Great map I love the theme; it reminds me of Redkin. And I get avg 50+ fps with a radeon9600... just remember to change it from Last man standing The only thing I don't like is the AbbadonHardware green tanks... they just look out of place.

Comment

Originally posted by Tidu
        Great map I love the theme; it reminds me of Redkin. And I get avg 50+ fps with a radeon9600... just remember to change it from Last man standing
        Thx hehe, the fps sucks sometimes with as low as 50 fps for me, thats one of the reasons i want to do the map from scratch. I like the theme too, but now it's to much generic warehouse, need more 50's stuff

I can give u guys a tip for the DD, it's says Starring: Double Damage on the posters that conceal the secret.

Comment

Should i be up here?
          too bright
          shoudln't be up here

That's what it looks like up there
          up at the window
          on the roof
          you can see it
          now it's gone

Most stuff is just needed blocking volumes...

eviL<3, member of the Unreal Exploiters. We find stuff like this in Maps!

Comment

GJ eviL!

Comment

Originally posted by eviL<3

Most stuff is just needed blocking volumes...

eviL<3 [/B]
              Thx for the feedback, thats things i know about but i ignore cause im lazy haha, but thx anyway, about the light, thats a problem, i always make maps for default light and details, im mapping in one settings and playing in another settings, playing settings with no footstep and no ambient sound and high brightness etc etc. But i will look if it's to bright there, thx one more time.

And one thing for ppl who looks at the map, pls look at it at in high detail hehe.

There is stuff like steam from the elevators etc.

That thing with stuff just disappears is so strange, I don't know what to do about it, same with smoke on the map, u can see them through the textures..

Comment

Did u find the secrets eviL<3 without using rmode?

Comment

Yeah, i am skilled in finding bugs

Comment

there are secrets in the map thats not a bug hehe, i have fixed all the blocking volume bugs now and the light in the elevator.

Comment

Things disappear in lower world detail settings because of the HighDetail and SuperHighDetail settings in the "advanced" properties of an actor...

Comment

I recognize the author name h0ok, have you made any maps before?

Comment

Originally posted by Nicolaz
                          Things disappear in lower world detail settings because of the HighDetail and SuperHighDetail settings in the "advanced" properties of an actor...
                          If we are talking about the tubes, They are disappearing without changing settings, i will fix that bug.

Comment

Originally posted by Mr Mighty
                            I recognize the author name h0ok, have you made any maps before?
                            CTF-2on2Spacelego and some maps that don't have seen daylight.

Comment

Originally posted by h0ok
                              If we are talking about the tubes, They are disappearing without changing settings, i will fix that bug.
                              Might be a Portal bug...

Comment

Working...
                              X