This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

CTF-{IGS}Facing_HomersBETAv3

im running a beta version of the CTF-{IGS}Facing_HomersBETAv3 map for testing i just put it out there to get some more ideas give me some feedback on it this map is for unreal 2004

its on the wicked insane gaming server
    ut2004://67.19.158.252:7777

To be honest, I think your map looks plain awful. Have you not noticed that there isn't a single official map that even remotely looks like yours? Go figure why...

Comment

Homer's head looks so wrong in that ss :down:

Comment

Nice Try, i'd darken it down, That Orange hurts the eyes. Pictures / Adverts on the wall never look good.

Comment

My eyes, my eyes are BURNING!!

Comment

thanx for your honest opinion i know it needs looks of changes
            the wall color is still a bit bright and trust me i seen worst
            this map is just something i put together really fast for fun. we played this map on my server and its a frag fest everytime we play it

Comment

are you sure about that CTF-(=FaW=)FacingAss_2004 has a *** on each side on the wall and a toilet in the middle i played that map i thought of making this one i feels weird play with a toilet in the middle makes you wanna go pee lol

Originally posted by Nicolaz
              To be honest, I think your map looks plain awful. Have you not noticed that there isn't a single official map that even remotely looks like yours? Go figure why...

Comment

You're paying the medical bill for my eye surgery!!!

Comment

I like the colors though they are a bit to bright. Brighten them down and ill be happy.

Comment

lol i will tone down the lights a bit and see how it looks

Comment

Originally posted by unrealloco
                      lol i will tone down the lights a bit and see how it looks
                      Nice some people just hate new changes, try to ignore them. Go forth mighty warrior and create what you want.

Comment

i know most of them think their elite cause they play torlan all day lol but i want is honest feedback good bad doesnt matter

Comment

i know most of them think their elite cause they play torlan all day lol but i want is honest feedback good bad doesnt matter
                          Honestly as I said before the color is way to bright. Looks at your translocator guy color to the rest of the map, you get the idea.

Comment

yeah i know with tone it down a bit wish i had some more simpsons static meshes to add to it

Comment

yeah i know with tone it down a bit wish i had some more simpsons static meshes to add to it
                              Did you make them your self?

Comment

Working...
                              X