Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

How do you make it to where you can get the little stars by your thread rating it???

Comment

Originally posted by ShredPrince
      How do you make it to where you can get the little stars by your thread rating it???
      Bottom right, see were is says rate this thread well there.

Comment

new screens are spot on mate:up: . Looking a lot better, might be ready for release hint hint.

btw - if your getting fed up of it you may as well release it. I know how you feel as i get like it sometimes, you might not want to work on it anymore may as well get it out as it looks good:up:

MsM

Comment

Well RichyB asked to try and help with the lighting, I sent him a copy to show me what he comes up with.He's takin a little long though....Richy where are ya????????

Thanx though Yournman!!!

Just keep checkin here man....I'll be droppin it very soon.

Comment

You must not have got my email. I do not believe I can better your lighting it suits your map down to the ground.

The only thing I can do is fix the snow which I can still do just give us a bell. I also can optimizes your map better for you.

Comment

Oh...ok well I'll take that as an extremem complement>

I just took the freakin snow out, anybody think thats a mistake?

Comment

Originally posted by ShredPrince
                Oh...ok well I'll take that as an extremem complement>
                Please do.

Though once a maps lighting suits the theme what can i possibly do to improve it. You also asked me to keep the blue cold feel. Well that makes it even harder to do any lighting changes to ones map.

Comment

Thanx Richy and everyone else.

I just zipped her up and sent her to filefront and two other download peoples of mine.

Be ready for the final version in a day along with an old map I did way back that I tweaked...Vehicle DM!!

Comment

Final released here:

http://www.ataricommunity.com/forums...77#post7249477

Comment

Working...
                    X