X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

{SAP}asciiKing Sounds good I want to have both (Desert) too

and many more in coming version too all of them ... :up:

Comment

Make sure the .ucl file is there. I have had some .ucl files just disappear lately???

Also....you may need air power 4 installed. Our version uses the AP4 missle...but it should work without it. I am having a similar problem with the newest Cerberus bomber on my system. Everything installed correctly, but won't show up in my Worm replacement list....

Its not just you...not for sure why sometimes this happens.

EDGE

Comment

It Wont Work!

It Wont Work! It may need that mutator or whatever but I don't Know where to get it...

Comment

are you using latest version of CL 5.4?

Originally posted by CAMMO-G
          It Wont Work! It may need that mutator or whatever but I don't Know where to get it...
          http://www.ina-community.com/forums/...t=368256&pp=30

Comment

Originally posted by tortisetank
            I downloaded the {SAP} version and can't spawn it with the carlauncher or select it with worms2k4 motorpool is there a standard version I could have? I had to restore all my stuff on my labtop due to harddrive faliure so now I'm trying to get all the things I downloaded to work. I love the tumbler dude so could you help me out?
            try SWAPTOOL anyway plz dont ask 4 download location, but try looking through the stakelauncher forums thats where i got it. it is good but you need some weird mod 4 it to work:cry: :cry: :cry: . hope this helps. the mod name is in the readme file. i have NO IDEA WHERE TO GET THE MOD!

Comment

SEARCH...ON...GOOGLE...can't stretch it enough, man.

Comment

Open the .ucl file that came with the Tumbler (use Notepad). It'll list the Tumbler's code class name. Remember the .ucl file's name and the code class name. Then fire up a game, hit ~ to bring up the console and type:

summon UclFileNameHere CodeClassNameHere

Comment

XS NEEDS WEAPONS!!!!!!!(absolutly random)

anyway, the ucl, huh? that's how you get new weapons into weaponstuff.

Comment

Has anyone tried to port the trackmania tracks to ut?

Comment

why? just make one yourself, the tumbler's fine, and you don't need to port a map from trackmania when you have the tools to make a map yourself, or are you just lazy?

Comment

it appears as if the sap server is no more, anyone got a link of the latest onslaught version?

Comment

Working...
                        X