Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The Tumbler

Name: The Tumbler
    Description: Vehicle for UT2004. Complete w/ new sounds!
    Screenshot:
    Credits: The people who made the movie Batman Begins, and the builders of this beast!

Download: http://sap.clanservers.com/

Things like these never get finished, although i'd like you to prove me wrong.

Comment

Originally posted by Kinetik
      Things like these never get finished, although i'd like you to prove me wrong.
      I'll prove you wrong with my own within a matter of weeks . Click my sig to take a glimpse.
      BTW the car looks sweet dude! Just add some type of weapon and whatever the hell you want!

Comment

that link 404's me :P

Do you mean 'things like these' as in school projects? Cos ive got at least 10 mods of my own that beg otherwise (well, uni projects but its all the same isnt it)

In any case, looks like a sweet model dude, cant wait to see it skinned and stuff.

Comment

Originally posted by pospi
          that link 404's me :P
          Try it now. Had to update the link as the forum changed it's format.

Comment

Over 30 vehicles have started out like this and reached the modeling phase, but they all failed when texturing and coding come along. There are really only 3 or 4 vehicles out there that one could call complete in any way...

Comment

I thougt that "tank" from bmb owned! o hope you can get it skinned and coded right. Will it have missles and a jet engine?

Comment

that would be sweet!

Comment

Update:

Comment

its getting better thats for sure!

Comment

Originally posted by CMan
                      Over 30 vehicles have started out like this and reached the modeling phase, but they all failed when texturing and coding come along. There are really only 3 or 4 vehicles out there that one could call complete in any way...
                      I kinda thought there were a handful of vehicles that you could call, at least, "complete enough"... IMHO your Vipers are definitely up there in the completed areas.

Though compared to the amount that should be called "incomplete" and "not complete enough" well, yeah... sigh.

Comment

Get ready to add one more to the list.

Comment

So this is the vehicle you told me about.
                          Looks cool. Can it hold passengers?

Comment

I hope so, I've never made a vehicle before.

Comment

Be sure to ask around for tips and tricks. XYZ and T-shinzon are good vehicle makers... they just can't texture.

Comment

Working...
                              X