Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

TeamDelta mod: Searching for Skinner / Mappers / Modeller / Coders

Hi!

First of all, I would like to introduce myself.
    I'm Vir@s, coder for the Unreal Engine since the old Unreal 1 ages (even if that was not really coding ). I know about 10 programming languages including C / C++, Java, Perl, PHP, Bash, .... And I really know them not only the word

So our mod is currently searching for talented skinners / modellers / mappers / coders who would like to work with a talented team. The mod is progressing quite fine, I keep adding code everyday but we need modellers / Skinners / mappers / coders.

Check our site at: http://www.teamdeltamod.com/

You either can contact me directly per e-mail viras@unrealcore.de - or visit us at our irc channel gamesnet #TeamDelta.

Looking forward to hear from ya guys soon

Mfg, Vir@s
    'Tha Code Monkey'

aint your idea a bit outdated?
    Look we cant use another counterstrike/ rainbow six; raven shield.

And If I look at your site, you got a crew that would make the average games company jealous.

Comment

Originally posted by Cazzz
      aint your idea a bit outdated?
      Look we cant use another counterstrike/ rainbow six; raven shield.

And If I look at your site, you got a crew that would make the average games company jealous.
      Well the idea is not new, but it is still good - since there are still many people interested into realistic mods

Also I know we got a lot of members, but most of them are inactive and at the moment we are re-grouping the team - so I guess we still need help

Mfg, Vir@s

Comment

Originally posted by Cazzz

More = more

Comment

Still I find the story/ idea a bit cheap.
          Mabye I have no right to say this but, you should change it. Not entirely, but just make it new fresh and attracting.
          To give you my input/idea:

Instead of the good old one team versus another, you play against bots. The bots are terrorists and have captured a place.
          Online you must complete certain objectives with your team. when you completed all the objectives you(and your team) score will be put in a list among other players(teams).

The games you could compare to it are Splinter cell and metal gear solid. Only those aren't multyplayable.

Comment

Comments are always welcome
            Well atm the concept is to make a realistic mod with round based gameplay. Of course we are planing some special / fun gametypes, and to be honest your idea sounds really good

Comment

Well I would love to put the idea to the screen but I aint that good in modeling/ skinning/ coding (Basicly I can all 3 but It aint verry special). So mabye I could send you(Vir@s) an email with my work. Otherwise I will be spaming this thread with my brain-stew.

Comment

Well - you can send me an overview of your ideas to my e-mail viras@unrealcore.de

BTW, do you have some previous work you can show me? We really need modellers and skinners

Mfg, Vir@s

Comment

Modeling
                  A model of a criminal I made, clikc the image for a short movie (the model has a body)

Also I made several weapons.

coding
                  I made a system wich allowed you to type in spells.
                  I made a new vehicle with a destroyed model, and custom handeling.
                  I made an item system with a gui. You could pick up items and selcet them

i could post my whole resume but it would **** up this thread's layout

Comment

Hey I like it - don't you want to drop in and say hi at our irc?

Or maybe e-mail me

Mfg, Vir@s

Comment

Working...
                    X