Anti TCC v1.10 released

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Anti TCC v1.10 released

Version 1.10 of Anti TCC has been released. This version mainly fixes the annoying NetSpeed bug and adds ConfigManager support.

Changes from v1.09:
    • Added a special message for clients getting kicked because of a false positive due to old an outdated version of UT2003 (pre-2166 and betas aren't supported)
    • Anti TCC will not show up in the server details if it's disabled
    • Added the server's TickRate to the server details
    • The Anti TCC server actor will remove any older AntiTCCServerActor and the UTSecureServerActor if it finds them
    • Fixed a bug in the NetSpeed check that kicked clients right after they connected if the used a NetSpeed higher than the server's client speed cap
    • Moved webadmin-configured options to the Settings class to work around a UT2003 bug that removed backslashes in the file check FName
    • Made the minimum allowed NetSpeed configurable
    • Too low NetSpeeds are increased to the allowed minimum now instead of resulting in a kick
    • Added a reset for the DefaultTexMipBias setting on connect if it was over 0.0
    • Made the URL for the 'More Information' button configurable
    • Added an alternative check for the Visible Invisible Players cheat
    • Modified the Dead Body Filter check so it only detects shorter ragdoll lifespans
    • Added an 'Update UT2003' button to the Anti TCC message box if the client doesn't use version 2225
    • In Simple Log Mode the actual match starting time is also logged now
    • Anti TCC can calculate its own Full MD5 now if the AntiTCCGUIDs.u file is provided
    • Added log file timestamps also when the custom log file is disabled
    • Fixed the ShowIDs console command
    • Added proper security levels to Anti TCC's webadmin configuration (oops)

Download:
    As always you can get the latest version from the download section of my homepage.
    If you have any problems with Anti TCC you can use the Anti TCC forum to reach me or simply post in this thread.

N1 good work put it on server already :up: :up:

Comment

Fanx for the Hard work Wormbo much apprieciated bro. Sorry all I can do is bump this thread and hope more admin use this awsome utility.

Comment

Originally posted by Capt_13M
        Fanx for the Hard work Wormbo much apprieciated bro. Sorry all I can do is bump this thread and hope more admin use this awsome utility.
        [glow=gold]:up:[/glow]

Comment

Yup! much bumpage.

Comment

Thanks folks.
            I guess I made it too bugfree and now nobody comes back and bumps it with bugreports... :haha:

Comment

Ok, I run a 2k server and I have installed the updated Anti Tcc 1.10 it seems to run fine, however I am getting a complaint from a player that is unable to play on my server and apparently a few others because of the following error message he receives...

He says that he re-installed 2k and he is still having this problem

Any suggestions on why he is could b getting this error with a clean install? Please dont tell me he is cheating....:cry:

Thanks in advance..

Comment

From the Anti TCC manual (AntiTCC110.htm, Installation section):
                Step 5
                If you are using Anti TCC with version 2166 of UT2003, please verify the that the line "SecurityClass=UnrealGame.UnrealSecurity" is found under the [Engine.GameInfo] section of your ini file. Later versions should already have that line.
                Note: I recommend using server version 2225 with Anti TCC. Client and server versions prior to UT2003 v2166, as well as beta patches and any newer versions than v2225 are not supported by this version of Anti TCC.
                "Client and server versions prior to UT2003 v2166, as well as beta patches and any newer versions than v2225 are not supported by this version of Anti TCC."

A fresh installation of UT2003 has the version number 2107.

Comment

Thanks Wormbo...

The person that is having the problem 'claims' he did install the 2225 patch prior to playing online...but he is going to reinstall it again and make sure that he installs the latest patches...

Ill let u know what happens...

Nikki

Comment

Edit-**** it, I wasted my time with this because I didn´t read the thread :bulb: . You already said that that version is incompatible. Hmm, I hope kicked players get the advice to upgrade to v.2225.

Hi Wormbo,
                    could it be that your mutator has a problem with v.2107 clients. I played on a server with Anti TCC v110 and 5 different players were kicked. Always because of this message: .... (v2107) posible uses sethack improved visibility (Offensive Effect).
                    It´s kinda strange that all people that were kicked while I was playing had the same version v.2107. (it´s even stranger that someone still uses that version ). Assuming people who still use that version aren´t so experienced with ut2003 or games/computers in general it would be bad if your mutator makes them trouble and perhaps leave them clueless what´s going on. Perhaps you could look into this issue.

Comment

hehe if only the Screaming Eagle RO server would update. They get lots of speed kicks with 1.09 but never update

Comment

Originally posted by Yoshiro
                        hehe if only the Screaming Eagle RO server would update. They get lots of speed kicks with 1.09 but never update
                        Heh. Try spamming the server admin with update requests.

Nickless: I will try to make 2107 and 2136 compatible for v1.11, but it might still be some time away.

Comment

Working...
                        X