Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

DM-RA-MountEvil

Hello there again:

I grew tired of cancelling maps that I was making for weeks and got tired of, coz they never were what I wanted them to be, and out of this madness I decided to make a very quick simple map without putting much work into it.

So here you have it, a map designed for the Rocketeer mod only.

Screenshot

Maplink:
    http://gi.boxke.be/UT2003mapping/DM-RA-MountEvil.zip

- This map, has texture misalignments and some other little flaws, but in rocketeer it proved to be a funny map, especially when both floating.

Get some more close-up pictures, man. Can't really see much from afar.

Comment

whats rocketeer? where can i get it?

Comment

Nice

Good Fly mutator map also good regular map with the nice float in the center! Very good balance textures and nice frames!

Comment

Well... it played OK. Noticed a lack of weapons for those of us who don't prefer instagib or LMS.

Comment

Originally posted by Mort_Q
            Well... it played OK. Noticed a lack of weapons for those of us who don't prefer instagib or LMS.
            Like I said and is stated in the text file in the zip this is meant for ROCKETARENA. Not for regular deathmatch. Plz do not confuse this map with a regular dm map.

The link to the rocketeer mod is in the zip file however make sure you first download the beta 0.83 so you have that rocketeermat.utx file before you use the 0.84b

hf

Comment

coz you guys are having trouble I have updated the zip file on the SAME link, that includes the files for the rocketeer mod at its current beta stage. Plz redownload and test it with that gametype (configure options in gamerules tab)

Comment

Originally posted by Desaparecido
                whats rocketeer? where can i get it?
                it`s a small mod which includes some ideas of rocketarena:
                u can grab it here:
                http://www.ut2k3.fr/rocketeer/

rocketarena => RA:UT2003 work is in progress...

Comment

Working...
                X